The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

WTH...I got this from a source and yikes . When Gwen says “if you get me you get Blake”, but I guess the reverse is true too

She looks good no lie but wow....It’s one thing for her to force a make over on her own contestants (I don’t agree with that either),but she crosses the line even further to interfere with making over other coach’s contestants. She has no right to do so, even if said coach is her hubby!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

IPB Image

Why waste your time posting this :dead:

Why waste your time posting this :dead:

Precisely this :

Kat's in a bunch of stories today and her hair's fine lol.

Check hers and Alex Guthrie's.

Idf falling for more fakes :haha:

:giggle: plus I like editing photos for fun.

I was thinking the same thing. Imagine going through the trouble to photo shop that.

With the right app it’s relatively easy. I just used either the blonde or tinted filter on Face App.

Any guesses on what order of performance for each team?

If it's like season 15, they will start with the team that flops the most (Started with Blake then and his team was........something in the playoffs to say the least.) This season if I had to guess that's gonna be Kelly's team but it could be anyone cause for all we know Kelly's team doesn't get exposed by autotune. Season 15 then went to Team Kelly which for the most part was also bad besides like 3 of them. Then Team Adam/Team Jennifer both had most of their people give good performances. So it's probably gonna go...

Flops --> Mostly Flops --> Mostly Solid --> Team with TCO

If it's like season 15, they will start with the team that flops the most (Started with Blake then and his team was........something in the playoffs to say the least.) This season if I had to guess that's gonna be Kelly's team but it could be anyone cause for all we know Kelly's team doesn't get exposed by autotune. Season 15 then went to Team Kelly which for the most part was also bad besides like 3 of them. Then Team Adam/Team Jennifer both had most of their people give good performances. So it's probably gonna go...

Flops --> Mostly Flops --> Mostly Solid --> Team with TCO

Its still such a robbery that Blake got 2nd and 3rd with his garbage of a team.

The power of Blake's voting bloc. Never underestimate it.

It's formidable, that's for sure. But Maelyn still won, which suggests the power of an undeniably great singer is formidable too.

Will it make a difference, for or against, that Minivan only have one country choice to back on TB this season? Personally, I LOVE female singers with a little 'yodel' in their voice, but I've always thought I was in the minority? Still wondering if it will count against Gracee, both that yodel-ly quality and her professed love for the Dixie Checks on national telly. Also wondering how many, if any, of TB voters crossed over to vote for Chevel? Will they cross over to vote for The Hoot or Marybeth (both arguably better country singers vs. Gracee at this stage?), or even Kyndal who has confirmed on IG that she will again sing a country song? Will some TB voters cross over to vote for his lady love's contestant? Thoughts?

I just got home and I decided I'd give a listen to each performance without reading the general feedback first. :haha:

TEAM LEGEND:

Will Breman (7.5/10) - My sweet #BLUECREW captain! I appreciate that he had fun and I'm glad he stayed himself for this round, but I'm not sure how the public will receive it. It was far from vocally perfect, as there were clearly a ton of rough moments especially in the second half, but I hope that the viewers care about his originality more. Also, no more Taylor pls.

Katie Kadan (9/10) - YES. Thank you for doing something fresh and not pure "scream" Katie. Hopefully this silenced a few of the naysayers.

Marybeth Byrd (7.5/10) Not at all what I expected regarding song choice! She was probably the most vocally consistent of the night thus far, but ultimately I found it to be a bit forgettable.

Alex Guthrie (8/10) I never posted in the suggestion threads this season but this is legit the song I wanted for him lol. He did really solid! Didn't expect him to give one of the stronger performances from this team, but I'm glad he did.

Khalea Lynee (6/10) First off, loooove the throwback. I forgot Faith Evans was a thing! Second of all, this just continued Khalea's trail of only slightly above average performances. I don't think look too good for her here.

Want: Will Breman, Katie Kadan, Alex Guthrie

Predict: Katie Kadan (PV), Marybeth Byrd (PV), Will Breman (CS), Alex sings for the top 13

TEAM KELLY:

Jake Hoot (5.5/10) Lack of interest aside, his straining vocals were awful to listen to and he succeeded in giving an absolutely boring performance overall. Not at all a performance that deserves him going through as PV.

Max Boyle (8/10) Adore this song! And from what I'm hearing, he did really solid, barring a few iffy notes. I hope the public gets him through.

Damali (5.5/10) I wanted her to do a lot better than she ended up doing, but it was disappointing from beginning to end, with only a couple of notes throughout keeping her afloat.

Hello Sunday (3/10) Myla once again saving Chelsea from instant elimination with actually decent runs toward the end. That was... a miserable experience to sit through overall. Their continued presence on this show is baffling and disrespectful to other artists who deserved to make it this far as well.

Shane Q (5/10) Dreadful high notes, but a crowd pleasing song that he didn't butcher as bad as I expected when seeing the title.

Want: Max Boyle, Damali, Jake Hoot

Predict: Max Boyle (PV), Jake Hoot (PV), Hello Sunday (CS), Shane sings for the top 13

TEAM GWEN:

Jake HaldenVang (7/10) I totally understand how an Adele song would've given him the opportunity to show off a different side of his vocals, but they really should've picked a different one for him and saved it for a future round when he's had more time to work with it. This was fine, not perfect, but tolerable.

Myracle Holloway (9/10) Yes! She did really solid! It's not a very exciting song choice, but it had very few issues and was sung gracefully. I'm genuinely glad she's making a comeback.

Joana Martinez (8/10) Intriguing song choice... where are they pulling some of these songs from? She did pretty well throughout, but you can tell that the nerves got to her a bit. It wasn't as strong as her others.

Kyndal Inskeep (6.5/10) She did okay, but it was neither interesting nor vocally impressive. There was one really dreadful note there that the casuals hopefully didn't hear because if I was on the fence with her, that would've sent me away immediately.

Rose Short (8/10) Yes! What a fun choice! It's definitely one of the more bizarre/unexpected choices of the night so far but I feel Rose nailed it for the most part.

Want: Myracle Holloway, Jake HaldenVang, Rose Short

Predict: Rose Short(PV), Myracle Holloway (PV), Jake HaldenVang (CS), Joana sings for the save.

TEAM BLAKE:

(All of my Team Blake commentary got erased so Imma just paraphrase again)

Ricky Braddy (7/10) Not bad, but a weird song choice.

Kat Hammock (7/10) I hate this song with a passion, she did okay.

Gracee Shriver (6.5/10) Iffy and uninspired

Cali Wilson (6/10) Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Stop flipping Toxic Dammit, Cali.

Ricky Duran (8/10) Smart, solid song choice that he performed well.

Want: Ricky Duran, Ricky Braddy, Cali Wilson

Predict: Ricky Duran (PV), Kat Hammock (PV), Cali Wilson (CS), Ricky B. sings for the save.

Save

What I'd like based on what I wrote: Alex = Joana > Ricky B. > Shane

Prediction: Joana wins the save.

Edited by Someone648