The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Actually I started to think that he is Blake's main guy when Blake gave him a song that benefited him more than his opponent (Marina) in the battle round.

Actually I think Blake was disadvantaging (is that a word?) (disbenefitting) Marina: the tired song, the 1940s euro hair, the presentation. Blake couldn’t deny, imo, how good she was/is, but it gave him a basis for not keeping her.

Any spoiler for Max? Verrrry nervous about his song. He needs the perfect storm to even stand a chance. :shiver:

lul, RIP Ricky Brady then.

If he's singing "Higher Love" he's being clearly bussed. That song goes nowhere and bandzzilla is gonna eat him up :yes:

Sounds like RIP to me as well.

Uh, no. It'd be terrible for him, for the reasons already stated.

Lol. I meant the song fits his voice well. It probably doesn't matter what he sings...he's DOA in my opinion.

I don't think Hallelujah wouldn't get him in. We'll see.

Kyndal on her live said she’s singing a twangy country song

Yikes. If her voice wasn’t polarizing enough already, that certainly isn’t doing her any favors

lul, RIP Ricky Brady then.

If he's singing "Higher Love" he's being clearly bussed. That song goes nowhere and bandzzilla is gonna eat him up :yes:

Honestly I could see him rearranging the melody and slowing it down to make it gospel-y...so even if he is getting bussed, this song could do him wonders in the right way