The Voice 24 ● Battles 4 ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, Hsamid said:

Well, there goes one of my favourites in Reid. Cant really argue with the winner, and I do think a few deserved steals more than Reid if we're going strictly by battle performances (Willie ;( )

Reid I could've seen thriving with Gwen, Willie (while also definitely steal worthy) I have a hard time picturing with any of the not-John coaches.

• Like 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

For the non-spoiler people, I believe this was the first battle that taped after all steals were gone, or at least around that time

John just said he liked Reid, but didn't steal him because his tone was not what he was looking for and that he is saving his steal for someone else.

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

John just said he liked Reid, but didn't steal him because his tone was not what he was looking for and that he is saving his steal for someone else.

Stuff gets aired out of order, so they might've gone back and taped the John comment at a later date (after finalizing the airing order for the battles).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think they´re fine style wise, nobody can pull Amy Lee better than Amy Lee lol.

Exactly. Joss and RUDI aren't rock vocalists, if anything they're more pop and doing a pop-ish version of the song. It's Nini I want dressed like a rock goddess, but they put her in a prom-like dress this round. She could have rocked out "Heart of Glass", Miley-like, but maybe they wanted to nudge her in a different directlion. I hope she stages a true rock rebellion against TPTB in the knockouts.

Edited by dirActing