The Voice 24 ● Recap Battles 2 & Battles 3 ● Discussion

istersay

Agree with John, re: tone.

Oh no, Reba gonna punish Mac for *straying from the melody. Her pet peeve apparently. He's better off with John anyhow. Rachele delivered the massive improvement arc. Overall, a good close to the episode and much better than last night.

Edited by dirActing
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Yeah, I think John will understand what to do with Mac better because.. I did not like him with Reba at all

I think it worked out for the best.

Can't wait for Mac to move past that and show a higher gear. His past two songs have been really laidback, even if I liked them both.

• Like 1

Good Lesson for Reba, stop turning for people you don't really want to/know how to coach t1752.gif.cb21296df31e890baa4cd5e5cc5a0dc0.gif

now that I think about it maybe she turns so much just to see what they look like while singing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

anyways my favorite battle tonight was Lila’s 3-second solo line from the montage!

Beautiful as always :wub: why would they do that!

Edited by allistr

9 minutes ago, istersay said:

Good Lesson for Reba, stop turning for people you don't really want to/know how to coach t1752.gif.cb21296df31e890baa4cd5e5cc5a0dc0.gif

now that I think about it maybe she turns so much just to see what they look like while singing

all she talks about is stage presence so maybe thats why lol

• Like 2