The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I've said it before: as much as I'd love a Kelly/Miley/JHud/Blake panel, I don't think NBC wants to pay the therapy bill Blake would rack up as a result of that season.

Yeah, just missed them but I didn't say I want them with Kelly, that'd be a sound CLASH 🤣

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Yeah, just missed them but I didn't say I want them with Kelly, that'd be a sound CLASH 🤣

... but I ain't complaining if J-Hud gets to be a coach again though, I really miss her on the show. She and Kelly had a cute rivalry on Season 15, t'was fun to watch lmao

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Interesting choice, but great audition nonetheless. :thumbsup:

I've said this about all the previous ones; it's a great performance and I love Brooke but this is in high quality online already so there's no point posting this lol, I wish they'd post something that's not available online, at least in high quality on YT.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Oh, my goodness. Just stumbled across this. The special talent The Voice has to let the good ones go is uncanny. 

I love this quote so much... 😂😂😂

“The poetic thing is that people audition with my songs on those shows.... I just get the check in the mail”

• Haha 10

I didn't like LindZae battle much the first time I heard it. But now after re-watching it I must say WOW. It was so good despite being a short-clip. I wish I had waited for the ratings because I gave it a 8. :(

Btw really excited for Zae's KO.

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

People here on IDF are much easier than the people over at mjsbigblog lmao. The general consensus was that Zania vs Durell was bad.

It was not terrible but it wasn't good either. Such a disappointment from both of them. :stealth:

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

People here on IDF are much easier than the people over at mjsbigblog lmao. The general consensus was that Zania vs Durell was bad.

I do not read the comments there at all lol. They're just... something. I love some mj's analysis and rankings though, definitely has a lot more sense than Charlie's 💀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

100%. They don't like Corey there as well, and didnt like the Ryleigh/Gean battle as well.

Also, IDF loves and champions male country in comparison to Mjsbigblog. The bias is palpable every time a male country artist opens his mouth, they are garbage, trash, etc.

No religious contestants are allowed there btw (unless they are AA divas). If y'all thought @disney1024 hated Todd, look at the comments there. I was actually glad he won just to see the meltdown there, it was worth it lol.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I didn't like LindZae battle much the first time I heard it. But now after re-watching it I must say WOW. It was so good despite being a short-clip. I wish I had waited for the ratings because I gave it a 8. :(

Technically, the process of updating a rating isn't that hard (it would take maybe 5 mins) so maybe @Daillon would be willing to do it? 🤷🏾‍♂️

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Idk where to post this but Awari just posted a video of him singing "Amazing Grace" and he freakin' sounded so good on that 😳

He has a great tone for sure. Don't know if he would have been the MOST deserving steal but I thought he deserved to make the next round someway.

2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Technically, the process of updating a rating isn't that hard (it would take maybe 5 mins) so maybe @Daillon would be willing to do it? 🤷🏾‍♂️

If I do that, I would have to update Zae’s blind rating as well, since a lot of people seem to want to change it (he would probably lose his #1 :P)

Edited by Daillon

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

If I do that, I would have to update Zae’s blind rating as well, since a lot of people seem to want to change it (he would probably lose his #1 :P)

But the blind ratings are finalized (blinds are over). The battle ratings are not, since there's still an episode left of battles. 😜 

9 hours ago, Daillon said:

All you have to do is multiply the current rating of the LindZae battle (8.37 or whatever it is right now) by how many people gave ratings so far. Then, subtract @Hamza Tufail's old rating (i.e. 8 ) from the product and add his new rating, whatever it may be. 🧐

Edited by disney1024

11 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

What would your new rating be if you could change it? 🙃

Edited by disney1024