The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

29 minutes ago, RTV said:

Multiple football games, actually. :giggle:She's gotten a lot of media coverage this year besides the usual promotion for releasing music, touring, and producing a concert documentary. Stories have been published about her relationship with Travis Kelce of the Kansas City Chiefs. The theme of the November 21 episode of Dancing with the Stars was "A Celebration of Taylor Swift," with the couples dancing to her songs. Taylor attended BeyoncΓ©'s Renaissance world tour documentary premiere in London last month. She ranked as Spotify's most popular artist of the year, and Billboard estimated her Eras Tour grossed more than $900 million in ticket sales. Time Magazine named Taylor its Person of the Year 2023.

Β 

People might as well get ready to continue seeing Taylor's name everywhere in 2024, though. Her level of popularity isn't likely to drop when she has concert stops scheduled in Tokyo, Australia, Singapore, France, Sweden, Portugal, Spain, U.K., Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Poland, Austria, Canada, and the U.S.Β 

Good for her. No one in my country is a massive fan of her, so her fan base doesn't bother me. BTS' fan base does, and I'm even a hater of them.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Rewatched Lila's BA - what a tough loss for Gwen after shedding her shoes and telling Lila she was the girl singer she'd always wanted to work with. But John's pitch was really good and he seemed to relate to her more as a vocalist. I can see why she picked him.

Gwen investing in Lila >>>>>>>>> Investing this much in BIAS and Tanner

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Taylor Swift trio songs?

Β 

I’m not even a hater but I’ve just had enough of her this yearΒ :stealth:

I dont know what you're talking about

Β 

Half the cast is a bunch of powerful voices, Taylor SwiftΒ  is the perfect artistΒ  for them to cover.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Staring Aretha Franklin GIF

Edited by Hsamid
  • Haha 4

I'm not excited for the trios because TPTB create the craziest groups with the craziest songs (John Holiday, Bailey Rae, and Cami Clune on Pompeii; Tamara Jade on Tulsa Time)

Β 

Watch it be Ruby, Huntley, and Lila singing Shake It Off; Bias, Jordan, and Nini singing Love Story; Mara, Jacquie, and Mac singing ME!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

They can try to get the result they want, but we all know Minivan could deny that and just choose who they like. Although with the single-vote rule, so many things can be unpredictable now.Β 

Β 

Lowkey could see a S7 situation, but this time it's the veteran coaches who miss out and the newer coaches only remain in the Finale lmao.

Would love to see this. John is also a coach in the next season anyway so it wouldn't hurt to make him miss out on the finale. They can pimp his s25 artists instead. Not to say that Mac and Lila aren't deserving to make it to finale.

Β 

The newer coaches teams are just stronger in vocals and voting powerΒ 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, basquilla said:

I'm not excited for the trios because TPTB create the craziest groups with the craziest songs (John Holiday, Bailey Rae, and Cami Clune on Pompeii; Tamara Jade on Tulsa Time)

Β 

Watch it be Ruby, Huntley, and Lila singing Shake It Off; Bias, Jordan, and Nini singing Love Story; Mara, Jacquie, and Mac singing ME!

All jokes aside Huntley and Lila would sound so good on Exile.

Β 

And Nini on 'Haunted' bcz it's TSwift's rock-iest song.no more needs to be said about the country artists and for Mara,I guess she can adapt. Not sure what song would make Mac stand out tho

26 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

Would love to see this. John is also a coach in the next season anyway so it wouldn't hurt to make him miss out on the finale. They can pimp his s25 artists instead. Not to say that Mac and Lila aren't deserving to make it to finale.

Β 

The newer coaches teams are just stronger in vocals and voting powerΒ 

John has quite a big ego, doesn't he? He would feel humiliated with having no act in the finale. Also he might have won just one season, but he has never been left out of the finale, a record that only shared with Usher and Alicia Keys.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tmp 12 said:

All jokes aside Huntley and Lila would sound so good on Exile.

Β 

And Nini on 'Haunted' bcz it's TSwift's rock-iest song.no more needs to be said about the country artists and for Mara,I guess she can adapt. Not sure what song would make Mac stand out tho

stop now i need to hear the huntley/lila duet 😭 

1 hour ago, MILO JAY said:

me saying thus then jacquies post... coincidence?!

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0p5pD9r9XU/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Love those kinds of videos ❀️

Reminds me of the Season 13 cast being super non-subtle about the day they first arrived to LA and hyping each other up/introducing each other by name in their stories lol

• Like 1

Hi everyone i've been a lurker for a few seasons but i made an account just to ask some things:

- Do you have any info why majority of john's battles were in taping 2? Is it just because he had so many 4 chair turns or was it something else?
- If i didn't miss anything all of the battles had pretty good reception so my question is why do yall think they montaged these particular battles? (my take is - i think Caleb vs Talakai & Jenna vs Claire were pretty predictable and also both winners were KO losers, maybe same for Olivia vs Laura, but idk, i didn't really expect Laura to lose her battle after that BA so maybe the battle was just too shouty like in the montage? Lila and JaRae i think were just mismatched, i would love to see what came out from such an unlikely duo but if they decided to montage it maybe its for the better)

- Also is there any info about montaged knockouts (Jordan/Elizabeth/Caitlin and Bias/Jenna/Jason)? I have to say that nbc pisses me off how they treat my alt rocker girls -.-

- While we at KOs, have anyone even noticed that Rachele Nguyen's KO have Jenna Marquis on the thumbnail and not Rachele? I haven't seen anyone talk about it and no one changed it and it bothers me so much LOL

Β 

Thats it for now and since the season ends next week you can just ignore me i guess but i hope you wont thanks ❀️

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, rafe said:

Hi everyone i've been a lurker for a few seasons but i made an account just to ask some things:

- Do you have any info why majority of john's battles were in taping 2? Is it just because he had so many 4 chair turns or was it something else?
- If i didn't miss anything all of the battles had pretty good reception so my question is why do yall think they montaged these particular battles? (my take is - i think Caleb vs Talakai & Jenna vs Claire were pretty predictable and also both winners were KO losers, maybe same for Olivia vs Laura, but idk, i didn't really expect Laura to lose her battle after that BA so maybe the battle was just too shouty like in the montage? Lila and JaRae i think were just mismatched, i would love to see what came out from such an unlikely duo but if they decided to montage it maybe its for the better)

- Also is there any info about montaged knockouts (Jordan/Elizabeth/Caitlin and Bias/Jenna/Jason)? I have to say that nbc pisses me off how they treat my alt rocker girls -.-

- While we at KOs, have anyone even noticed that Rachele Nguyen's KO have Jenna Marquis on the thumbnail and not Rachele? I haven't seen anyone talk about it and no one changed it and it bothers me so much LOL

Β 

Thats it for now and since the season ends next week you can just ignore me i guess but i hope you wont thanks ❀️

Hi and welcome!

1. We have no clue about why most of John’s happened in taping 2 lol. That’s the only taping we didn’t get a source from, so it was mostly process of elimination.

2. Montages were chosen for no reason really. Maybe just not as impactful overall. Only one that was a bit back and forth was Laura/Olivia. I’d have to dig up the exact feedback but I believe they said the other coaches picked Laura but Niall had another reason for picking Olivia.

3. Sources said all the montaged KO’s were good and the right winners were chosen. But not much else specifically.

4. Interns have struggled this season lol. They keep messing with Lila in particular, but Rachele’s is particularly egregious :haha:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

2. Montages were chosen for no reason really. Maybe just not as impactful overall. Only one that was a bit back and forth was Laura/Olivia. I’d have to dig up the exact feedback but I believe they said the other coaches picked Laura but Niall had another reason for picking Olivia.

I kind of wonder what the specific feedback is. Do you know why Niall picked Olivia? And why did the other coaches prefer Laura?