The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

8 minutes ago, jem128 said:

7F5FF8A4-3A8B-463D-AEA9-930C74813BE3.jpeg

Was wondering when someone was gonna cover that lol. I had a strong feeling it was gonna be this season.

Also, when I read that it airs September, I though “Man, that’s like five months away”. Then I realize, f***, it’s already July.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, istersay said:

Omg, that reminded me that Reba and John have/get to do two coaches performances! Also with the two seasons filming at once, I feel like usually the season starts filming after the previous season, so when the coaches pitch they will pitch themselves as being the previous season’s winning coach. So for season 25 filming will John or Reba say that they won the previous season. Then, after season 24 is done, the editors will edit it for who won if any of them did, if none of them won, they’ll just take that out, lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Wait… both battle dates only have 1 taping in the day??

Does this mean a shortened S24 too? Is this normal only 2 tapings total for battles… im so confused.

From the Blind taping dates, it seems obvious that the coaches are building twelve-person teams this time around.  If so, with forty-eight people and twenty-four potential Battles, surely there'll be two afternoon tapings, too, that have yet to be added.  Otherwise, the coaches are going to be stuck with a run of twelve Battles per day!

2 hours ago, Ethan F-R said:

Omg, that reminded me that Reba and John have/get to do two coaches performances! Also with the two seasons filming at once, I feel like usually the season starts filming after the previous season, so when the coaches pitch they will pitch themselves as being the previous season’s winning coach. So for season 25 filming will John or Reba say that they won the previous season. Then, after season 24 is done, the editors will edit it for who won if any of them did, if none of them won, they’ll just take that out, lol.

This isn't really any different from how the Spring season usually is because the Fall season is usually still going on when the Spring Blinds tapes. The winner of the Fall season never gets to use winning as leverage for the following season. No coach will mention winning the previous season since no one knows who the winner is, the scenario you came up with is complicated, dishonest, and unnecessary. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Wait… both battle dates only have 1 taping in the day??

Does this mean a shortened S24 too? Is this normal only 2 tapings total for battles… im so confused.

I could have sworn all the battle taping days for both seasons had two tapings when they were first posted. Not sure why they disappeared, but it seems like way too much to do in only 2 tapings. 

30 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

This isn't really any different from how the Spring season usually is because the Fall season is usually still going on when the Spring Blinds tapes. The winner of the Fall season never gets to use winning as leverage for the following season. 

Not in the Blinds, at least.  But usually, they can by the Battles, because that usually tapes after the prior season has wrapped up.  This time, however, that won't be the case.

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'll assume, if the whole thing is true, that said artist likely picked Reba if she turned.

It's a country song, so I can't see the artist picking any of the others unless John, Gwen, or Niall pitched REALLY hard for him or her.

Edited by Rodney

They probably had it cleared already. Grace said she almost sang that song, but they decided to stick in the classic lane. She sang it in a live last week and killed it. I wish she would have done the song on the show, honestly. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They probably had it cleared already. Grace said she almost sang that song, but they decided to stick in the classic lane. She sang it in a live last week and killed it. I wish she would have done the song on the show, honestly. 

Ooh, can you link it? I wanna listen!

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I hope she posts a cover if it at some point. I’d have liked to hear her do it in the show, but presuming it would have been done in semis or finals, I think Til I Can Make It On My Own and She’s Got You probably worked better for the moment. Still bitter we got so few performances last season. 

I am hoping it is a girl that covered it this season, but I am excepting it to be a guy.

Edited by jem128