The Voice 23 ● Live 1 hr Recap and 2 hr Finale ~ Winner is Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

2 minutes ago, gabe0101 said:

You are right. I don’t blame producers I blame Noivas. Of course the way this season has gone with him the finale result comes back on Noivas ruining it 🤬

Lmao Blake had THREE people in the finale last season and still won with Bryce, so…

(Then again, there wasn’t as strict of a vote limit last season or a limit on the number of people you could vote for on one account, which did probably help him out somewhat)

9 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

if the margin was that close, he only needed to siphon a small number of votes from her.

if he got only 10% of the Team Blake diehards, that was enough. With four finalists, one from each team, Grace wins.

Blake's die hard fans were voting for Grace the "last country artist" on his team, not NOIVAS.  Gina won because more people liked her and voted for her, period...it had nothing to do with vote splitting :haha:

Edited by Ptones2010
  • Like 1

So TPTB really did wan Gina to win.  They let her close the show. The vote only start at the end of the show instead of at the start favoring the closer. And only 1 vote per email.  All the preivous year people voting for NOIVAS could have thrown 10 vote for NOIVAS and 10 vote for Grace being Team Blake.  Now only 1 vote. It does disadvantage team with more than 1 finalist.  

Goes to show that we (ok I at least) have no idea what TPTB is thinking. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, kclarkson1323 said:

I like the one vote per email system hope they keep it

it's more fair, especially if they give the west coast time to vote, and it stops one fan base from power voting somewhat

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Blake has no press to do tonight though lol. He can just head home, which I´m sure he´s happy about. 

I´m sure he didn´t really care about the results tonight either.

He was so done with this show and he made it clear all season...he looked like he barely wanted to be there.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, erik g said:

Do yall think Grace wouldve won if we could vote more than 1 person?

100% since Carson said it was the closest vote ever.   my mom wanted to vote for both Grace and Gina but had to pick 1 and went with Gina. 

• Like 1

I honestly wish I had more time to invest in this season and this cast (but life is hard sometimes lol) because despite the awful format, I really feel like this season was one of the best in terms of talent. I am so happy to see Grace and Gina in the Top 2 (though I will admit that I am a bit biased because they were the only two I actually had time to actually follow this season… 😬) Anyway, congrats to Gina and cheers to Blake on his last season! 🥂

• Like 3

Just now, Voice said:

Chance said NOIVAS would win with Blake but Team Chance placed higher than NOIVAS. 💀

All I can think of is how much hate Chance got here for dropping NOIVAS and a trio with questionable vocals (no offense) ended up placing higher :dead: 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Linds said:

Sorry I know you’re upset and probably serious but the “an investigation” took me out 💀😂

I am serious. I will research how to start one. Any other Grace fans can be in on it. This is disgraceful! 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, gabe0101 said:

So done with this show!!! Bye everyone. Peace out. Grace was robbed and is the best contestant this show has ever seen. Criminal she didn’t win. There should be an investigation. 

p.s. glad Noivas came in 5th

byeeee gabeyyy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

30 minutes ago, gabe0101 said:

So done with this show!!! Bye everyone. Peace out. Grace was robbed and is the best contestant this show has ever seen. Criminal she didn’t win. There should be an investigation. 

p.s. glad Noivas came in 5th

okay bye :jaswave:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voice said:

IMG-1082.jpg

IMG-1083.jpg

I love how she turned her body towards Grace, but head and face remained the same 😂🥹

Well after the hour and 55 minute tribute to Blake, I bet Gina prepared herself for being runner up, she was truly shook to her core when her name was called 😂😂

• Haha 3