The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

I haven't seen the performances yet but this is John's first time getting 2 artists in the finale so congrats I guess (he deserved it in other seasons)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, YourHighness_ said:

Asher and Nathan are nowhere near the same lane

Not at all.Β  Nathan is more classic R&B with a Motown twist, while Asher is modern R&B/pop.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I still think Nathan is running away with this season. His casual appeal is enormous and he's the most entertaining performer left. And he and Asher are way too different to be splitting votes.

Β 

Karen making it is impressive, but I think y'all are overestimating her chances a little. Country-only voters will have to choose between Josh and her, and we all know where their bias lies. 2nd is probably her ceiling, 3rd is probably more realistic.

Β 

I'm flip-flopping between Josh and Asher, my head tells me Josh will appeal more to Reba's fans but Asher has the potential to court votes from a wider demographic. One of them will get 2nd and the other will get 4th.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I still think Nathan is running away with this season. His casual appeal is enormous and he's the most entertaining performer left.

If Google Trends is accurate, then Nathan isn't getting anywhereΒ nearΒ the prize.Β  It's going to be Asher vs. Karen, from what I've seen.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think itΒ΄s Nathan or Karen. I donΒ΄t think itΒ΄s Josh, honestly.

What did IΒ justΒ say above?Β  He'll need aΒ knockoutΒ finale night to pass up Asher and Karen.Β  And probably Josh, too.

I personally see Asher having more of an appealing approach to the audience seeing as he's done well on SM + is the best singer left so idk

Β 

I feel like while Nathan has been doing well, his "dated" song choices will do him in

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

What did IΒ justΒ say above?Β  He'll need aΒ knockoutΒ finale night to pass up Asher and Karen.Β  And probably Josh, too.

I mean just last week Nathan was ahead of Josh and Karen in terms of stats (and Josh was nowhere near being 1st). I think everyone in the top 4 is pretty close, I don't think there's a clear frontrunner

1 hour ago, nytsch said:

I haven't seen the performances yet but this is John's first time getting 2 artists in the finale so congrats I guess (he deserved it in other seasons)

Joshua and JershikaπŸ’”

• Sad 5

4 minutes ago, season1 said:

Β 

1. S22 did not have the one vote rule.

2. She competed against Team Blake.

3. She had a less well-defined lane than the guys on Team Blake (it’s not a hindrance in actual performing IRL, but might be a slight one on a show where the audience doesn’t have as much of a chance to get to know the artists they’re rooting for).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

The thing to worry about now is how they're setting up IS order. Last season they put Nini first, Mac last and the save went to the person singing in 3rd.

The s23 Semifinal didn't feature an Instant Save. The Top 5 in votes automatically advanced to the Finale. I believe that's how it should always be done. Instant Saves aren't really fair to the voters or the contestants. Besides that, the situation puts a lot of pressure on the singers.

Β 

s24 Semifinal Instant Save order:

Nini

BIAS

Jacquie sang "Alone"Β 

Jordan

Mac

Β 

s25 Semifinal Instant Save order:

Serenity

Tae

Bryan sang "Viva la Vida"

Madison

Maddi

Β 

It's interesting that the third slot won the Instant Save two seasons in a row, but both Jacquie and Bryan gave good performances.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Β 

I still think it's Nathan, but this isn't an outrageous take. Bryan is 2nd in GT, after Asher. He's in top 4 for most reacts on FB. Nathan has the better view/like ratio. Bryan will probably be eliminated, but I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it.

Β 

EDIT: Tae has just edged out Bryan in terms of reacts.

πŸ‘€

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 3