Rank Team Chance Post Battles (S23)

Cookie73

Sorelle are by far my fav act on Team Chance. Love their sister harmonies, they are so tight. I Love their attacking approach. Their vocals are great as well, and they sing with a lot of emotion. And above all, I love their tones too. 

Jamar is really cool as well. I love his style.

Manasseh improved a lot in the battles. That Battle wouldn't have been as great as it was if it wasn't for her powerful notes.

Don't know how I feel about others. But I'll say I like NariYella and Ray to an extent. Magnus and Tiana are Ok.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

Oof.. this team is lacking tbh.

1. Sorelle

2. Manasseh

3. Nariyella

4. Jamar

5. Magnus

6. Ray

7. Tiana

5-7 are some of the weakest contestants in the competition. Their performances have had notable pitch issues and in Magnus's case he just doesn't stand out at all.

Jamar, Nariyella and Manasseh's battle performances were very good but their blinds had some minor issues.

Sorelle's pretty unique, is the most vocally consistent from start to finish for both of their performances out of this group(start of battle was a bit rough)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

1. Sorelle

2. Manasseh

3. Nariyella

4. Jamar

5. Magnus

6. Ray

7. Tiana

5-7 are some of the weakest contestants in the competition. Their performances have had notable pitch issues and in Magnus's case he just doesn't stand out at all.

Jamar, Nariyella and Manasseh's battle performances were very good but their blinds had some minor issues.

Sorelle's pretty unique, is the most vocally consistent from start to finish for both of their performances out of this group(start of battle was a bit rough)

I agree with a lot of this. I consider this the weakest team in the competition as well. Even if I do like a few contestants, from this team, I don’t have any favorites here, and there are also quite a few contestants I don’t care for. At least I can say that a lot of people improved in battles.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

1. Sorelle

2. Manasseh

3. Nariyella

4. Jamar

5. Magnus

6. Ray

7. Tiana

Great choice for #1 spot. ♥️

• Like 1