Who is your all-time favorite AI contestant, who 'Did Not' win any season.

Poodle916

47 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

Mine are Francisco Martin and the late great Willie Spence.

Definitely didn’t watch the early FOX seasons…

The most popular contestants that did not win now would probably be Chris Daughtry, Adam Lambert and Katharine McPhee and of course Jennifer Hudson…if you count modern…maybe Gabby Barrett…

I haven't seen some of the most recent seasons, but I doubt there's anyone as good as Haley Reinhart tbh

Really liked Allison Iraheta and Crystal Bowersox too, Crystal's Farmer's Daughter (post-idol single) is sooooo good

37 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

Sarina-Joi Crowe

Ok glad to see this too bc she was robbed. Yeah her T12 performance was underwhelming, but I think at some point JLo called her the best vocalist in the competition and she really wasn't wrong.

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to Who is your all-time favorite AI contestant, who 'Did Not' win any season.

Have watched only, like, 3 or 4 seasons.

My #1 fav from these seasons is Leah Marlene. I liked Jeremiah and Casey as well.

From the old seasons, I'd say Adam Lambert. I haven't watched his season, but I have seen his performances, and I really loved them.

• Like 1

Gabby Barrett, Adam Lambert, Chris Daughtry, Grace Kinstler, Josh Gracin, Ace Young, Angie Miller, Colton Dixon, La'Toya London, George Huff, Clark Beckham, Hunter Girl, Constanstine, David Archuleta 

Haley Reinhart for me always. 
Also: 

Brooke White

Carly Smithson (her Crazy On You by Heart is criminally underrated)

Michael Johns

Dalton Rappatoni

Alexis Grace

ABC era:

Michael J. Woodard

Catie Turner

Beane

Casey Bishop

Cassandra Coleman

Hunter Metts

Fritz Hager

Leah Marlene

Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon

Edited by jazzontherocks
  • Like 1

most of my favorites of every season in the first 12 seasons i followed lost except Ruben ,Jordin and Candice .Tamyra and Latoya in the early years were my favorites that did not win.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Colin Stough, lol.  J/K.  To be fair, he was never as horrible as people here made him out to be.

He wasn't a professional singer or auditioner from other TV singing shows.  He didn't have a Tik-Tok following.  

And the original premise of Idol was really to find that unknown - and give them a chance.

MJ reports that Colin has moved to Nashville - and is working with a label.