โ™ซ โ™ช ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โ™ช โ™ซ

RTV

Congratulation on Top 8, Grace! Now she just needs good edits and a few excellent country song choices for the live shows. I hope Blake picks something great for their finale duet, because I can't imagine Grace not being a finalist.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, RTV said:

Congratulation on Top 8, Grace! Now she just needs good edits and a few excellent country song choices for the live shows. I hope Blake picks something great for their finale duet, because I can't imagine Grace not being a finalist.

will blake finally win with a female country artist?

• Like 1

Iโ€™m glad that the quality of her song choices seems to indicate that she is at the very least co-TCO on Blakeโ€™s team. Iโ€™m really hoping for no finale quotas, but if there was a wildcard vote, sheโ€™d handily win anyway.

• Like 2

I posted this on the other thread, but posting it here again.

ย 

If Team Blake is aired on the first episode of Playoffs, on May 1, her performance is gonna be aired the day after the anniversary of the death of Naomi Judd (RIP)ย ย 

ย 

I'm sure Grace was honored to pay tribute to one of the biggest country stars on history. It's gonna be a memorable moment, for sure (and it's gonna get a lot of attention from the viewersย ๐Ÿ‘€)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 5

Even though Grace can't post music videos during the competition, I hope she continues to add content on TikTok. Brayden Lape has gained 182K followers since making his account in September 2022. His most recent upload is a hair styling tutorial posted a day ago, and it has over 63K views. Grace has interesting TikToks about her guitars, collecting records, places, etc. She could also make additional videos about cooking, her pets, or her family. The important thing is to post regularly to keep existing fans engaged and reach new ones.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, RTV said:

Even though Grace can't post music videos during the competition, I hope she continues to add content on TikTok. Brayden Lape has gained 182K followers since making his account in September 2022. His most recent upload is a hair styling tutorial posted a day ago, and it has over 63K views. Grace has interesting TikToks about her guitars, collecting records, places, etc. She could also make additional videos about cooking, her pets, or her family. The important thing is to post regularly to keep existing fans engaged and reach new ones.

Iโ€™m guessing she didnโ€™t intend the TikTok covers to be a long term thing. Sheโ€™s probably at the point now with her writing, and now The Voice, she might want to move on from that. She stopped in early September. TikTok is so hit and miss, and I doubt many of them are avid watchers of the show. Sometimes, artists get lucky and go viral with an original song, so itโ€™s good to at least make the attempt, but her focus seems to be from the ground up, starting with lots of songwriting and networking. Thatโ€™s how female country singers make it in Nashville these days. Without the songwriting, they basically have no chance.ย Based on what Iโ€™ve seen so far, Iโ€™m more excited about her post-show career than these upcoming performances on the show.ย 

Edited by TeamAudra

I just noticed that Grace's TikTok says:

this is my only account!

MI โœˆ๏ธ TN

the voice s23

I've only been paying attention to her videos, so I don't know when that section was edited. Thanks for letting everyone know those other accounts weren't created by you, Grace!

• Like 2

On 2/3/2023 at 8:29 AM, TeamAudra said:

Yeahโ€ฆI wonder how much time she spent preparing for these? That vast majority of those 92 covers were posted over a span of about a year. Thatโ€™s almost two per week, and she has to learn the guitar part for each song too. Iโ€™m going to guess she picks it up pretty quickly. Like I said, this was great practice for the show, and now, she has at least a week to prepare one song for each round, with no other responsibilities.ย 
ย 

Iโ€™m blown away that she already has 78 co-writes registered with BMI. Iโ€™m thinking this is probably rare at that age. Thatโ€™s the right path to take, IMO. She already has her foot firmly in the door, and it honestly doesnโ€™t matter that much how far she advances on this show.ย 

wait this is insane!! i wonder how she has the time to balance all of this with all her other responsibilities considering that she only recently finished school (?)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RTV said:

I just noticed that Grace's TikTok says:

this is my only account!

MI โœˆ๏ธ TN

the voice s23

I've only been paying attention to her videos, so I don't know when that section was edited. Thanks for letting everyone know those other accounts weren't created by you, Grace!

ย 

I hadnโ€™t noticed it, but certainly in the past few days.

4 hours ago, QueenCami said:

wait this is insane!! i wonder how she has the time to balance all of this with all her other responsibilities considering that she only recently finished school (?)

For the TikTok covers, you can see sheโ€™ll be wearing the same clothes and sitting in the same spot for several of them, so she obviously knocked out a bunch at a time, and posted them over a period of days. My conclusion is she probably doesnโ€™t need a lot of time to put them together, which is also insane, since sheโ€™s playing guitar on every one (actual playing, not just strumming along).ย 

I rarely pay any attention to comments on TikTok videos. But tonight, I happened to notice one for the cover below that Grace uploaded on 01/16/22. Nashville Records commented "Superb"ย on 02/08/22.

This is the information from their TikTok account. Maybe the person who posted the comment thought Grace might need a management company and contact them. Whatever the reason, I agree with their assessment.ย 

nashvillerecords
Nashville Records

345ย Followersย 156ย Likes

Nashville Records. Artist Management Company. www.nashvillerecordsusa.com

https://nashvillerecordsusa.com/about

ย 

Edited by RTV

6 hours ago, RTV said:

If you might be interested in hearing other songs Grace covered on TikTok, I made a list of the non-originals on page 4 of this thread.

Thank you! Yeah I have been going through her tik toks and listening to all of them, I couldnโ€™t find the playoff song, so wasnโ€™t sure she perform it or not.ย 
Also my favorite is tin man. Itโ€™s beautiful!!!

• Like 1