ā™« ā™Ŗ š—šš—暝—®š—°š—² š—Ŗš—²š˜€š˜ š—™š—®š—» š—§š—µš—暝—²š—®š—± ā™Ŗ ā™«

RTV

17 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Does she not have any original music on streaming platforms? Iā€™m kind of surprised.

She released a song several years ago, but itā€™s no longer on streaming platforms. There are also a couple of older releases for movie soundtracks that I found on Apple Music. I posted them here a while back. They are under Grace Rembinski. Aside from that, we know she has 78 co-writes on BMI, and has recorded some demos. She had been in Nashville for just over a year prior to her blind audition. I suspect everything is a work in progress at this point.Ā 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She released a song several years ago, but itā€™s no longer on streaming platforms. There are also a couple of older releases for movie soundtracks that I found on Apple Music. I posted them here a while back. They are under Grace Rembinski. Aside from that, we know she has 78 co-writes on BMI, and has recorded some demos. She had been in Nashville for just over a year prior to her blind audition. I suspect everything is a work in progress at this point.Ā 

Yes, her volume of work is why I was surprised nothing original was out there on streaming, but maybe it was in the works when the Voice stuff came about. Iā€™m sure they have their reasons.Ā 

Just now, jem128 said:

Yes, her volume of work is why I was surprised nothing original was out there on streaming, but maybe it was in the works when the Voice stuff came about. Iā€™m sure they have their reasons.Ā 

They probably donā€™t want to release something just for the sake of releasing something. The demos are probably being pitched to labels, and sheā€™s likely written far more songs than that, because itā€™s what she does every day. Alsoā€¦she just turned 19 in September, which is still really young in the country genre. Iā€™m not sure what she hopes to get out of the Voice, but the biggest benefit to her will probably be the experience and potential exposure to important people in Nashville. Sheā€™s in a unique situation for a contestant, being that young, and already having a foot in the door in Nashville.Ā 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Thereā€™s actually a TikTok of her singing that live at a show on 11/27/21. It sounds even better live than the one she recorded from her couch.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes. I often wish TikTok music videos were longer and posted the Facebook linkĀ because it has more of the song than is included on TikTok.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RTV said:

Yes. I often wish TikTok music videos were longer and posted the Facebook linkĀ because it has more of the song than is included on TikTok.

I had seen it on there, but didnā€™t make the connection. She has a lot of good original songs, and probably a lot more that we havenā€™t heard.Ā 

• Like 1

Yay! I thought Grace would eventually post on TikTok about auditioning. She seems happy and excited about The Voice, which is good to see.

Ā 

Jguig72 commented:
Wishing you great success. I think you are supremely talented. Keep plugging away. It will happen.

Ā 

• Like 1

Grace also added the Instagram photo to Facebook. She'll probably find a couple of the comments funny.

Ā 

Two people don't know this season's coaches. Some will be surprised that Kelly prevented Grace from getting all four chairs to turn (Kelly's excuse was already having country females on her team).Ā Most will be happy that Grace is indeed with Blake.

Ā 

Erika Muir

Yes of course...BLAKE or Camila if you did some spagnolaĀ šŸ˜…

Bill Blake

Blake Shelton for sure!!

Dawn Garrett

Yes you did.Ā Kelly or Blake.

Diane Calzaretta Orzel

4 chair turn- Team Kelly!!!!

Diane Calzaretta Orzel

Is Blake still a coach?

Gail Maloney

You have and will always be a winner to me, Grace.

Kathie Brigmon

Blake for sure but probably all 4!!ā¤Ā I'm so excited for you!!!šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Lisa MacDonald Krantz

Well we ALL know u turned EVERY chair for sure with a voice like that!! I think u went with Blake Shelton!!

Demi Townes

Turned all four and went with Blake. Itā€™s his last season he should definitely go out on top with the hottest new country star
Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

by Blake Busch

Ā 

Grace Rembinski, who goes by the stage name of Grace West, is the most polished sounding country vocalist this season as she has great control over her sound and style. She grew up with a Motown and Gospel upbringing in Detroit suburb Canton, before relocating to Nashville to pursue country music after graduation. She signed a publishing and recording deal at 16 years old with Nashville-based Mucho Love Music and sang the national anthem at Detroit Tigers games at a young age.

Ā 

On her website, she describes her style as ā€œpop-country with an old-school vibe.ā€ Her sound reminds me a bit of Carly Pearce who infuses an old-country tone with modern pop-country sounds. Grace has released two originals under Grace Rembinski, both for soundtracks. ā€œHalfway Overā€ was for the movie Old Henry and ā€œDriveā€ was for the movie Spirit Halloween.

Ā 

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-23-contestant-list-and-guide-meet-the-artists.htm

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Reba is the mega mentor for the KO round. That must have been quite a thrill for Grace.Ā 
Ā 

https://ew.com/tv/the-voice-reba-mcentire-mega-mentor-season-23-changes/

It's great that Grace got to meet Reba! Even though contestants supposedly choose their own songs for the knockouts, it's somewhat surprising that TPTB or Blake didn't suggest one of Reba's songs for Grace that round.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RTV said:

It's great that Grace got to meet Reba! Even though contestants supposedly choose their own songs for the knockouts, it's somewhat surprising that TPTB or Blake didn't suggest one of Reba's songs for Grace that round.

Thereā€™s a reason Reba hardly ever gets covered on the show. Too risky!

• Haha 1

Y'all, i have tried to stay calm these past weeks but now i'm extremely nervous. What if she didn't make it? I know she probably did since she is really good and Blake clearly likes her but i can't help but be scared šŸ„²Ā 

Ā 

Anyway, regardless of what happened, i'm sure she will have a great career. She seems to be a very centered person that works hard for what she wants, and she is extremely talented. She will be fine.Ā 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2