โ™ซ โ™ช ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โ™ช โ™ซ

RTV

12 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

It's all good to me, just means the wait will be worth it and we'll finally get to see what she sang in the Blinds.

ย 

Also if she's Episode 3, then she obviously has a high chance to winย :teeheewave:

Yeahโ€ฆin the long run,ย it doesnโ€™t matter that much. There are advantages of being on the premiere, but there are also advantages not being on such a stacked episode, with a bunch of hype. Take me to the semi-final. Iโ€™m already burned out on the season.ย :haha:

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

Even though she turned three chairs, sources say she was on Taping 6, which I believe that was the last taping. Depending on how they want to edit this, she could be pushed into week 3. It is what it is. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธย 
ย 

Hopefully, it will be next Monday, but we know where she ultimately ends up, so it probably wonโ€™t matter much either way.ย 

ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Even though she turned three chairs, sources say she was on Taping 6, which I believe that was the last taping. Depending on how they want to edit this, she could be pushed into week 3. It is what it is. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธย 
ย 

Hopefully, it will be next Monday, but we know where she ultimately ends up, so it probably wonโ€™t matter much either way.ย 

ย 

Chloe Kohanski's audition was aired on week 3 ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Chloe Kohanski's audition was aired on week 3 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah, itโ€™s doesnโ€™t matter as much when theyโ€™re on Blakeโ€™s team, and they donโ€™t have to worry about the playoff voting this time. Sheโ€™s one sing away from the finale.ย 

• Like 4

Actuallyโ€ฆnow, there seems to be a decent chance weโ€™ll be waiting until the last blinds episode, and that Blakeโ€™s last button push ever was for Grace, but weโ€™ll see. Personally, I think that is worth the wait. She also happens to be the last original Team Blake member remainingโ€ฆ..

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Actuallyโ€ฆnow, there seems to be a decent chance weโ€™ll be waiting until the last blinds episode, and that Blakeโ€™s last button push ever was for Grace, but weโ€™ll see. Personally, I think that is worth the wait. She also happens to be the last original Team Blake member remainingโ€ฆ..

I like the fact that she could be the "underdog" of the team and show a growth arc, the audience loves stuff like that. Not like it'll matter, if the audience doesn't connect with Grace on any favorable episode, then they never will. If she shows everyone up with an emotional ballad though, I think it could be over for the competition, these are just my predictions though.ย 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I like the fact that she could be the "underdog" of the team and show a growth arc, the audience loves stuff like that. Not like it'll matter, if the audience doesn't connect with Grace on any favorable episode, then they never will. If she shows everyone up with an emotional ballad though, I think it could be over for the competition, these are just my predictions though.ย 

If she indeed was the last to fill Blakeโ€™s team, sheโ€™ll be viewed as an โ€œunderdogโ€ for sure, just because those contestants donโ€™t usually go far. This still isnโ€™t a certainty, but Iโ€™m sort of hoping for it now. Being the last to fill his team would be more meaningfulย this season. ย Spoilers are a little spotty for the 6th taping.ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If she indeed was the last to fill Blakeโ€™s team, sheโ€™ll be viewed as an โ€œunderdogโ€ for sure, just because those contestants donโ€™t usually go far. This still isnโ€™t a certainty, but Iโ€™m sort of hoping for it now. Being the last to fill his team would be more meaningfulย this season. ย Spoilers are a little spotty for the 6th taping.ย 

Maybe she's getting the Chris Blue treatment (Incoming best audition of theย season left at the very end of auditions AND it being Blake's last time in the blinds = perfect ratings grab and SM support for Grace)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Maybe she's getting the Chris Blue treatment (Incoming best audition of theย season left at the very end of auditions AND it being Blake's last time in the blinds = perfect ratings grab and SM support for Grace)

If they saved her for that moment, that would be sweet, but theyโ€™d never tell us. It was super obvious with Chris Blue.ย 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Did she know she wasnโ€™t going to be on the premiere way back on Feb 21st, or am I reading too much into this. ๐Ÿค”ย 

ย 

โ€œโ€ฆ.and justโ€ฆ.keep on watching!โ€

ย 

ย 

ย 

If Grace filled Blake's team, she might have guessed that her audition wouldn't be aired until a later episode.

10 minutes ago, RTV said:

If Grace filled Blake's team, she might have guessed that her audition wouldn't be aired until a later episode.

Right, she would know it wonโ€™t air until the end, so โ€œkeep watching.โ€ Thatโ€™s what I was getting at.ย 
ย 

ย 

55 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Right, she would know it wonโ€™t air until the end, so โ€œkeep watching.โ€ Thatโ€™s what I was getting at.ย 
ย 

ย 

At the time I interpreted as keep on watching throughout the season, but it could be what youโ€™re saying too.ย 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jem128 said:

At the time I interpreted as keep on watching throughout the season, but it could be what youโ€™re saying too.ย 

Sure, it could be either, but since her post was focused on the audition.โ€ฆ.

ย 

Iโ€™m sure she wasnโ€™t expecting anyone to analyze her words to this degree, or have this much information about the timing of her blinds taping, but thatโ€™s how we roll.ย :giggle:

41 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Sure, it could be either, but since her post was focused on the audition.โ€ฆ.

ย 

Iโ€™m sure she wasnโ€™t expecting anyone to analyze her words to this degree, or have this much information about the timing of her blinds taping, but thatโ€™s how we roll.ย :giggle:

ย 

In the context of what she said in that clip: She said "I don't have to lie anymore" so maybe she felt it could be a lie to imply she might be on the premier.ย ย ย 

13 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

ย 

In the context of what she said in that clip: She said "I don't have to lie anymore" so maybe she felt it could be a lie to imply she might be on the premier.ย ย ย 

Exactly! The contestants who aired on the premiere didnโ€™t find out until last Friday, so the only way she would know that for certain would be if she filled a team. Either way, Iโ€™m going under the assumption we wonโ€™t see her for two weeks, unless information surfaces to suggest otherwise.ย 

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Hereโ€™s an article with a video embedded about Blakeโ€™s last button push.ย 
ย 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11818285/amp/Blake-Shelton-hits-buzzer-time-saying-goodbye-Voice-23-seasons.html

A screenshot from the video about Blakeโ€™s last button push. Itโ€™s not clear, but that looks like her on stage. She wore a red blazer with high black boots. Photos are on page 18.ย 
ย 

b9UIX0s.png
ย 

Thereโ€™s also a mic stand on stage, which confirms the use of a guitar.ย 
ย 

JVF1jdp.jpg

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

I just know the audience will blow this up (as they should cause grace is good!)

I saw few comments under Holly's video where those Grandmas said that they wish Blake had turned. They praised Holly a lot. Now, they hope Blake steals her in the next rounds. Lol

ย 

They liked Holly so much despite her not being on TB, so imagine how much they'd like Grace who's actually on TB? And she's not just last this season, she's the last ever.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 4

Bummed that we have to wait until the last week for her audition but I love that theyโ€™re likely going to create a moment out of it. ;))

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 6