โ™ซ โ™ช ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โ™ช โ™ซ

RTV

2 hours ago, RTV said:

This is a cover Grace hasn't uploaded on TikTok yet. Her vocals on it were good four years ago, even with low sound quality.

ย 

She doesn't need any fancy background vocals or staging. Just give her a guitar and let her slay, this is a beautiful version.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

She doesn't need any fancy background vocals or staging. Just give her a guitar and let her slay, this is a beautiful version.

What stands out to me with this video from when she was 14, and all others of her performing in bars, restaurants, and wherever they would let her, all the trips to Nashville over the years, the 78 songs registered on BMI, etc. She has done everything right so far. This girl has already paid her dues at 19 years old. Itโ€™s time for her to get paid.

• Like 4

On that same occasion, she slayed Merle Haggardโ€™s, โ€œMama Tried.โ€ As far as I can tell this is pitch perfect. Itโ€™s from July, 2018. Basic math tells me she was 14. This is really good.ย 
ย 

ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Wow, that would be a first for "The Voice", right??

ย 

I remember a no chair BA doing it before (older guy), not sure of his name, it actually wasn't bad but not too great either. I'm sure her version would be better lol.

ย 

EDIT: It was Dr. Paul, S9

Edited by nytsch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Wow, that would be a first for "The Voice", right??

I believe so. Grace has a knack for flipping these iconic male sung songs.ย 
ย 

Hereโ€™s Laci Kaye Boothโ€™s AI audition. Now, compare this to Graceโ€™s version above, from when she was 14.ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Speaking of Merle Haggardโ€™s โ€œMama Tried,โ€ her TikTok cover of the song is gone. I wonder if thatโ€™s her blind audition song. ๐Ÿค”ย 

Something weird might be happening on TikTok again. "Mama Tried" is still available on my computer as of 9:45 p.m.

I first counted Grace's TikTok videos on 02/14/23, because I wanted a quick way to determine whether content was removed after that date. There were 164 videos visible on my computer screen then, and there are 164 tonight. The most recent video was uploaded on 09/05/22 (Grace's "By the Way" original). How does that compare with what you see on the app?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RTV said:

Something weird might be happening on TikTok again. "Mama Tried" is still available on my computer as of 9:45 p.m.

I first counted Grace's TikTok videos on 02/14/23, because I wanted a quick way to determine whether content was removed after that date. There were 164 videos visible on my computer screen then, and there are 164 tonight. The most recent video was uploaded on 09/05/22 (Grace's "By the Way" original). How does that compare with what you see on the app?

According to your list on page 4, this is the order, and I donโ€™t see it when I go to her page on my app. Is this the correct order?

ย 

Mammasย Don't Let Your Babies Grow up to Be Cowboys
Merle Haggard - Mama Tried
Ray Price - Heartaches by the Number

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

According to your list on page 4, this is the order, and I donโ€™t see it when I go to her page on my app. Is this the correct order?

ย 

Mammasย Don't Let Your Babies Grow up to Be Cowboys
Merle Haggard - Mama Tried
Ray Price - Heartaches by the Number

Yes. When TikTok is viewed full screen on my computer, there are 8 videos per row. It's on the fourth row from the top and is the third video from the left. I have no idea about the order on the app, though.

Edited by RTV

2 minutes ago, RTV said:

Yes. When TikTok is viewed full screen on the computer, there are 8 videos per row. It's on the fourth row from the top and is the third video from the left. I have no idea about the order on the app, though.

Itโ€™s 100% not visible on my app. Iโ€™ve looked at least 5 times now. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธย 

ย 

Well, whatever her blind song is, Iโ€™m sure she slayed it.ย 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Itโ€™s 100% not visible on my app. Iโ€™ve looked at least 5 times now. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธย 

ย 

Well, whatever her blind song is, Iโ€™m sure she slayed it.ย 

Yes, I'm sure she did. But these differences between the app and the computer versions of TikTok are puzzling. Yesterday's pre-announcement never showed up on my computer, and now a video is missing from the app. If her announcement is on the app, it isn't on the computer.

Just now, RTV said:

Yes, I'm sure she did. But these differences between the app and the computer versions of TikTok are puzzling. Yesterday's pre-announcement never showed up on my computer, and now a video is missing from the app. If her announcement is on the app, it isn't on the computer.

Never mind. She has that one pinned. Thatโ€™s why itโ€™s out of order. LMAO.ย 

Tonight, I updated my post about the known TikTok accounts of the Top 28.ย Grace and Jamar are the only two with decreased likes between 01/30 and 02/18. I assume Grace's went down 0.3K when she removed the two "I Told You So" videos on 02/01. Jamar dropped 2622.ย The others remained the same or increased slightly.

ย 

I don't know whether contestants are allowed to upload singing videos during the season, but maybe Grace can find time in her busy schedule to make TikTok and social media posts now that she's back home in Nashville.

ย 

Some former contestants have gained a large following on TikTok. Hopefully Grace does the same after her audition airs.

56 minutes ago, RTV said:

Tonight, I updated my post about the known TikTok accounts of the Top 28.ย Grace and Jamar are the only two with decreased likes between 01/30 and 02/18. I assume Grace's went down 0.3K when she removed the two "I Told You So" videos on 02/01. Jamar dropped 2622.ย The others remained the same or increased slightly.

ย 

I don't know whether contestants are allowed to upload singing videos during the season, but maybe Grace can find time in her busy schedule to make TikTok and social media posts now that she's back home in Nashville.

ย 

Some former contestants have gained a large following on TikTok. Hopefully Grace does the same after her audition airs.

According to Morgan Myles, they canโ€™t post singing videos during the season. I had heard this before, but she confirmed it.ย 
ย 

ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your top choice is also mine. I think Grace sounds great on "She's Got You."

ย 

Grace also sings "Coat of Many Colors" really well. Too bad it wasn't her knockout song. But if the source is correct about that performance, it might be best to avoid another of Dolly's songsโ€”especially in a short season.

ย 

Maybe Grace could flip a second male sung country classic (not by Randy Travis) on one live show.

6 minutes ago, RTV said:

Your top choice is also mine. I think Grace sounds great on "She's Got You."

ย 

Grace also sings "Coat of Many Colors" really well. Too bad it wasn't her knockout song. But if the source is correct about that performance, it might be best to avoid another of Dolly's songsโ€”especially in a short season.

ย 

Maybe Grace could flip a second male sung country classic (not by Randy Travis) on one live show.

โ€œIf the source was correct.โ€

ย 

I believe two different sources confirmed that song choice. Itโ€™s a good song that has never been performed on the show. They donโ€™t usually get to pick their songs, regardless of what they say on air.ย 

Edited by TeamAudra

four comments on Grace's Facebook reveal post:

Terry Lynn Robinson

You got this baby girl!!
Asking God to give you all the calm, peace, serenity and success that you so very much deserve!
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™ย ๏ฟผ

Taylor Robinson Horn

That's awesome! Congratulations! Canโ€™t wait to watch! You are going to kill it!!ย ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

Erika Muir

Oh my god I'm bawling. From an Auntie who has watched every episode, pick amazing songs and make sure you hit the ones that lift your voice ever chance you can. I'm so proud of you!! NAILS TIGHTย ๐Ÿฅฐย #findyourSelenamomentย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Alison Ruth Jaskot

That's awesome! Congratulations! I canโ€™t wait to watch. I know youโ€™ll get picked. Iโ€™m so proud of you.

ย 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2023 at 12:28 AM, RTV said:

Here's a song that Grace helped write. Her bird contributes sound effects near the middle.ย :giggle:

https://www.facebook.com/gracerembinski/videos/245960931053209

ย 

ย 

Thereโ€™s actually a TikTok of her singing that live at a show on 11/27/21. It sounds even better live than the one she recorded from her couch.ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by TeamAudra