• Andrew Sevener
    • Ian Flanigan
    • Jordan Matthew Young
    • Paris Winningham
    • Brayden Lape

Winners

1. Cassadee

2. Cam

3. hmmm... Sundance or Craig (probably edge to Sundance)

Runner ups (why is this list stronger than the winners lol)

1. Wendy

2. Bodie

3. Dia

4. Emily

5. Toneisha or Lauren (Toneisha could have been higher, but with the format of the season we just didn't really see what she was capable of)

Others: Kyla easily, although Dexter and Ian were good too. Paris had one of my favorite performances that season (Tennessee Whiskey), but I didn't like his later performances as much

Winners:

Top 3:

1. Chloe - Emotional with an underrated vocal prowess that you can't deny, while she wasn't my winner in S13, she is still a very strong vocalist who you can't say didn't deserve to win.

2. Cam - Probably Blake's best vocalist to win(to win, Wendy easily shatters him lmao sorry Cam)

3. Cassadee - While a bit inconsistent, she had great moments in her run. 

Runner-Ups:

1. Lauren - She won though? Okay fine, but her tone is just meant to tell a story and she's no vocal slouch either. Beautiful head-voice, angelic tone, and can push her range if she wanted to, but her best moments come from the purity of her voice. Biggest snub I ever seen lol, maybe best she didn't take the trophy.

2. Wendy - Need I say more, we have to stan her vocal power and versatility. I'd say she had a fine run, very powerful vocalist. 

3. Bodie - This guy is so different and proves that he's not just an artist, his vocal ability is underrated. So glad he got to achieve a lot on the show, best he didn't get the contract either tbh.

Finalists:

1. Kyla - Damn, she deserved at least 2nd, but she self-bussed lmao. Her run was definitely fun to watch and how she opened up more every round. Can't forget "You Don't Own Me" iconic KO.

2. Spensha - Underrated on this show, I loved her sweet tone and how much power she could pack in there. On Finale night, I think she had the best original too, deserved Top 3 at least.

3. Paris - Vocally he was consistent and hardly faltered. Pleasantly surprised on how far he got, glad Blake treated him well and excelled in the competition. 

I feel like we give Blake crap for not having good vocalists a good amount of the time, but looking at some of these finalists, they truly deserved to get this far. If only "good amount" of the time, could be nearly "all the time" lol.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Winners:

Top 3:

1. Chloe - Emotional with an underrated vocal prowess that you can't deny, while she wasn't my winner in S13, she is still a very strong vocalist who you can't say didn't deserve to win.

2. Cam - Probably Blake's best vocalist to win(to win, Wendy easily shatters him lmao sorry Cam)

3. Cassadee - While a bit inconsistent, she had a great moments in her run. 

Runner-Ups

1. Lauren - She won though? Okay fine, but her tone is just meant to tell a story and she's no vocal slouch either. Beautiful head-voice, angelic tone, and can push her range if she wanted to, but her best moments come from the purity of her voice. Biggest snub I ever seen lol, maybe best she didn't take the trophy.

2. Wendy - Need I say more, we have to stan her vocal power and versatility. I'd say she had a fine run, very powerful vocalist. 

3. Bodie - This guy is so different and proves that he's not just an artist, his vocal ability is underrated. So glad he got to achieve a lot on the show, best he didn't get the contract either tbh.

Finalists:

1. Kyla - Damn, she deserved at least 2nd, but she self-bussed lmao. Her run was definitely fun to watch and how she opened up more every round. Can't forget "You Don't Own Me" iconic KO.

2. Spensha - Underrated on this show, I loved her sweet tone and how much power she could pack in there. On Finale night, I think she had the best original too, deserved Top 3 at least.

3. Paris - Vocally he was consistent and hardly faltered. Pleasantly surprised on how far he got, glad Blake treated him well and excelled in the competition. 

I feel like we give Blake crap for not having good vocalists a good amount of the time, but looking at some of these finalists, they truly deserved to get this far. If only "good amount" of the time, could be nearly "all the time" lol.

What's this Kyla self buss all about that I've heard on here a few times?

I was a YouTube watcher back then so the songs in her finale seemed vocally solid albeit a bit boring compared to the rest of her run (except with a little help from my friends)

32 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

What's this Kyla self buss all about that I've heard on here a few times?

I was a YouTube watcher back then so the songs in her finale seemed vocally solid albeit a bit boring compared to the rest of her run (except with a little help from my friends)

Apparently she didn't want to win and tried her best to not pick the best song choices for her, pretty much said that she phoned it in because of the contract.

It makes sense, she got a throw away Garth Brooks original and didn't care how it was received lol.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Winners:

Top 3:

3. Cassadee - While a bit inconsistent, she had great moments in her run. 

Runner-Ups:

Finalists:

I agree with everything you said here. We have the same Top 3s for Blake's finalists.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Apparently she didn't want to win and tried her best to not pick the best song choices for her, pretty much said that she phoned it in because of the contract.

It makes sense, she got a throw away Garth Brooks original and didn't care how it was received lol.

Hm interesting. I mean, sadly i'm not sure she had much of a chance at winning anyways but it makes sense.