Rank The Fifth Placers

Jaffy

39 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

1. Jershika

2. Micah Iverson

3. Victor Solomon

4. John Holiday

5. Brayden Lape

same. not very passionate about any of them but jershika had some strong performances live + good pre-lives. i did find that i always wanted to like her more than i actually did in the lives.

• Like 1

1. Jershika

2. Victor

3. John

4. Micah

5. Brayden Lape

Ok, so if we were ranking this by music taste/song choices Micah would definitely be first. But he just underdelivered a lot and was among a strong finale cast. His Chasing Cars was... honestly pretty bad.

On overall talent I'd probably put John above Victor, but John didn't give us a tour de force performance like Victor did in the finale. They're definitely close though.

• Like 1

Based on their run on the show.

1. Jershika.

Despite my criticism of her live, she had my overall favourite prelives the group and still delivered  a few great live performances (semi final, first instant save)

2. John Holiday.

I still maintain he has one of the most unique voices and one of the greatest blind auditions in this shows history. He would be first, but then Halo happened.. 

3. Victor Solomon

Loved his voice and runs. A bit inconsistent, but an overall solid journey on the show.

4. Micah Iverson.

I actually think he was pretty consistent but he has a huge advantage having never sung live on the show.

5. Brayden Lape.

Nothing to say that hasn't already been said to death these past few weeks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

1. Jershika Maple 

2. Victor Solomon 

3. John Holiday  

4. Micah Iverson 

5. Brayden Lape 

Honestly, the only one of these i like is Jershika. I respect Victor and John a lot for their vocals. Micah had some really solid performances but his finale set was dissapointing. Brayden?? Sweet kid, but he needs more practice. He has some raw talent there but it needs to be polished

Edited by Gustavo527

5 minutes ago, musiclover46789 said:

1. JOHN HOLIDAY

2. Jershika Maple

3. Victor Solomon

4. Micah Iverson

5. Brayden Lape

Btw, this is my final IDF post, I'm leaving this site because i wasn't fascinated with last night's winner. I'll miss y'all tho. Thanks for all the good memories guys 🤧❤️

I'll surely miss you, that was so abrupt

• Like 1