Bodie Fan Thread

jamescasaki

Bodie was incredible tonight! Perfect song choice for him and he just gave us his best performance of the entire season! He's 100% gonna be in the finale just like Blake said. He was perfect and flawless throughout with no issues. He had me standing up the whole time. 

• Like 2

Mark Franklin gave Bodie the highest grade on Team Blake and wrote:

Bodie, 29, from Ladera Ranch, Calif., “Glimpse of Us” by Joji — Bodie, open your damn eyes to make an emotional connection with the audience. Now, that pet peeve out of the way, let me say that comparatively speaking, Bodie delivered one of the night’s standout vocals, showing off an impressive combination of range and vocal firepower, and doing it with emotion. Grade: B+

https://idolchatteryd.com/morgan-myles-kim-cruse-parijita-bastola-sparkle-on-the-voice

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Hiiii! Glad we share a favorite this season! He really is something unique, isn't he?

Please add me!

Bodie is behind Parajita and Brayden in "likes" on Instagram, but ahead of Brayden in total views. And he is behind only Parajita on youtube as of right now! This man is special and I pray he goes through PV...he deserves it!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Unrelated topic but after last night, "Glimpse of Us" re-entered the iTunes top 100 and is now positioned at #26 last I checked.

Via Kworb.

Not surprised. He sang the hell out of that song. I was even more impressed when I saw the version with full lyrics.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

FB can be decieving. So happy for Bodie.

And thank God for that! 

I really was just looking for confirmation that bodie has legs to go to the Semifinals at least..... and him getting PV over Bryce is really heartening to see. Now if he can just keep outpacing him to the end..... TPTB better keep giving him good edits.

• Like 2