Bodie Fan Thread

jamescasaki

19 minutes ago, RTV said:

I'm curious about Bodie's playoffs performance and hope he chose or was given a good song.

Whatever he is, I hope it's something that will tug at the heartstrings of the audience. Emotion is the only facet of his artistry that we have yet to see. Maybe a dedication to his wife and kids would be in order, but I think we already have a week with that theme.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Whatever he is, I hope it's something that will tug at the heartstrings of the audience. Emotion is the only facet of his artistry that we have yet to see. Maybe a dedication to his wife and kids would be in order, but I think we already have a week with that theme.

hoping for something like that also, but whatever song he gets, he'll make it his own

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, erik g said:

Bodie just said on live he didn't love his song at first but then he switched it up and now he does

Yep, he did say that before in his other live!

He also played some chords of his song choice.... I think I have an idea of what it is, but I'm not sure!

• Like 1

Notes on the newest live:

- he's got plenty of friends in the audience tomorrow, including his wife, Royale!
- he's excited about his outfit, as well as how the stage looked. He also really liked how he changed up his song choice!
- his first choice for his Blind Audition song is Best Part, but it went to Kim Cruse, so he got his second choice instead!
- apparently they are the worst-behaved group according to production! 😛
- he further confirmed his interest in covering a Blake Shelton song.... if I remember correctly he mentioned God's Country in another live.

- he also expressed interest in covering Cold by Chris Stapleton (!!!!!).
- he also expressed interest in doing worship music at some point, but it's not gonna define his direction on the show.

- he has been hanging out with the teenagers a lot (Parijita/Rowan/Kique), as well as Kevin.
- he got his #1 choice for his Instant Save song!
- biggest drop of this live: NO STUDIO RECORDINGS FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON. 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
- he's working with Chello on a song, and a recording of As Long As You Love Me with Jaeden!

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

he got his #1 choice for his Instant Save song!

I hope Bodie never needs to perform it, but I'm glad he got the song he wanted. Some contestants don't seem to realize how important those Instant Save song choices are and don't make a strategic choice.

bodie also mentioned he was excited for his outfit for the Playoffs so I went to Morgan's live to see the dress rehearsals BTS, and he's apparently wearing a black leather vest over a sleeveless T-shirt. It does certainly stand out from the rest of his team. I can't see what ballad fits that outfit though 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Like 2

LET'S GOOOOO BODIE!

Top 16 pimp spot, 4 chair standing ovation, glowing coach comments, family in the preperformance package..... if the demo doesn't vote for him, there's gonna be HANDSSSSSSSS!

And I'm glad they're keeping bodie fresh with his song choices... Glimpse of Us is not a very vocally demanding song but he managed to put in some amazing belts in there!

Please please please.... let's give bodie the PV he deserves!!!!

Now that I'm watching a higher quality non-stream video, this got 10x better in my eyes!!!! Yes, he definitely had in-ear monitor issues, but his belting voice is just so...... guttural and impactful. Love it, I can only hope this is enough to clinch a PV!

• Like 3