Bodie Fan Thread

jamescasaki

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I love Bodie. He's got such a cool personality. I loved him pre-lives, and I think he's even better live. Rooting for him to reach the finale!

I hope so! Let's make a prayer circle together!
 brandon saad GIF

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

As someone who heard a dozen covers of this song, I have to give props to bodie for giving a truly unique take on this song, when it could have been so easy to copy the Sleeping At Last version.

And what a stroke of genius to tie in this choice to his story. Royale (his wife) must be ecstatic to be sung to again on national TV. And I love that this was their wedding song, it totally checks out. 😆

Thanks bodie for completely coming out of left field once again and blowing us away this week! Hope America votes you through so you can continue to surprise us!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

Yeah, I'm gonna need Bodie's cover of "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" to be recorded in the studio after this season.

2 hours ago, GrammyHeidi said:

I just watched the whole song on Youtube. Dear Lord! what this man can do with a song! I literally cried. I never liked the original and I now want this song in my library!

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!

Ugh imagine if this was bodie's first recorded single for this show. It would have charted for sure!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Give Bodie "Iris"  and he might just cement his frontrunner status with Blake lmao.

It's an emotional song that it's right in his wheelhouse and he has the pipes to nail it. I honestly feel that it's a slam dunk for sure.

Y'all better suggest it on the Voice app for Fan Week!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I love Bodie. He's got such a cool personality. I loved him pre-lives, and I think he's even better live. Rooting for him to reach the finale!

His personality is a huge factor in why I like him! He's chill and easygoing, but not in a way that feels like he's above being on a reality singing competition. 

And if you watch any of his vlogs, you know that this guy is a born comedian!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

I just went to a Good Goo Dolls concert last week so this would be cool.

Lucky!

And yes, a Goo Goo Dolls song would be WILD. Maybe Better Days, since it's nearing December, so the lyrics would be extra relevant. Black Balloon would be cool too, or even I'm Still Here. But I'd settle for Iris.

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I’m glad an artist like him even has a chance to.

Yeah.

And.... He's the first MJ Snowflake(Since Todd) who can actually win! 😄

Honestly would love to see him and Morgan in the top 2(Love Omar, but he got no chance).

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Bodie is so easy to root for and I would be thrilled if he wins. I’m glad an artist like him even has a chance to. He killed it tonight!

It's awesome to see a different kind of artist succeed this way, and with the ringing endorsement of Blake no less! Shades of Chloe right there.

• Like 2

Just now, Teraginn said:

Lucky!

And yes, a Goo Goo Dolls song would be WILD. Maybe Better Days, since it's nearing December, so the lyrics would be extra relevant. Black Balloon would be cool too, or even I'm Still Here. But I'd settle for Iris.

Watching them perform Black Balloon was super cool. They threw out all these black balloons and everyone was hitting them up in the air for the whole performance so that was cool.

But yeah any Goo Goo Doll song would be cool they got a lot to choose from.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

It's awesome to see a different kind of artist succeed this way, and with the ringing endorsement of Blake no less! Shades of Chloe right there.

I'm just glad he picked Blake. If there's anyone who can win with these types of artists, it's Blake!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah.

And.... He's the first MJ Snowflake(Since Todd) who can actually win! 😄

Honestly would love to see him and Morgan in the top 2(Love Omar, but he got no chance).

This sounds like a slight but imma ignore it LOL.

I'm honestly surprised at the amount of people getting winner vibes from him. Maybe I'm just too jaded, but he's just way too cool for this show to actually win. 

I will say that his Google Trends are WAY above everyone else's. Probably because his name has terrible SEO. But still....

21 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

This sounds like a slight but imma ignore it LOL.

I'm honestly surprised at the amount of people getting winner vibes from him. Maybe I'm just too jaded, but he's just way too cool for this show to actually win. 

I will say that his Google Trends are WAY above everyone else's. Probably because his name has terrible SEO. But still....

I checked them again (Past 4 hours) for further confirmation, and he was still above everyone else(except Morgan, who was a close second.)

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I checked them again (Past 4 hours) for further confirmation, and he was still above everyone else(except Morgan, who was a close second.)

It's interesting... bodie's trend data is skewed because his name comes up a lot in searches when a major news event with a body count occurs, or because it overlaps with other IPs (like Bodies Bodies Bodies). Nevertheless, if you look at the Top search queries for his name, 9 out of the top 10 terms are still Voice related. People are curious and go Googling about him whenever he's on. Whether that translates to votes remains to be seen.

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

It's interesting... bodie's trend data is skewed because his name comes up a lot in searches when a major news event with a body count occurs, or because it overlaps with other IPs (like Bodies Bodies Bodies). Nevertheless, if you look at the Top search queries for his name, 9 out of the top 10 terms are still Voice related. People are curious and go Googling about him whenever he's on. Whether that translates to votes remains to be seen.

Yeah, we'll see....