The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

I listen to mostly country but Bryce just isn't nearly as good as any of the people I listen to. 

In fairness isn't that a high bar though?

I assume you've had your fair share of country contestants you've rooted for on the show considering you like the genre. Can you say any of them have sounded as good as your favourite recording country artists?

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Yes I can say that about some of them. Some of them even became my favorites. But take Morgan for instance she's just as good of a singer as most of them.

Fair enough, country is one of the genres I'm least familiar with which is why I asked.

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

To be fair, there’s a lot of ridiculous talent in Nashville, who never make it big, but would sing anyone on current country radio under the table. 

This is true. There is a ton of talented people there. One of the cool things about modern technology is a lot of these pop up venues will live stream their shows and you can watch these people perform and it's great.

59 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

It's nice that you are trying to do the "manifest it" thing but it has never worked lol

I'm with BK, I say Morgan wins (just like Taryn won the 4 way KO :P).

Tbh, I've enjoyed Bryce a lot the past few weeks, so I'll be content with him winning. It'll also be cool since he'll make history as the first Playoffs WC to win. 

• Like 3

Even if she doesn't win, I'm VERY confident in Morgan's ability to continue to have a successful career in music. Morgan seems like a gem of a person and of a singer, so I hope that Camila's excitement for her on the show translates to post-show support. I've loved Camila as a coach so far, so I hope she makes the right choice.

I recall listening to one of her originals (?), I think "Sanctuary," and I really enjoyed it (despite not really getting into contestants' originals from pre-show). I highly recommend listening to that and others to help support her! I'm sure @Spurrious and other Morgan fans will have tons of other suggestions. 

Just now, QueenCami said:

Tbh, I've enjoyed Bryce a lot the past few weeks, so I'll be content with him winning. It'll also be cool since he'll make history as the first Playoffs WC to win. 

I'll be honest of something else.  In twenty-two seasons, Bryce will, by far, be the weakest winner if he does win.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

So in order for Morgan to win the Finale we need to get Bryce disqualified in the finale for breaking Covid protocol??? (/jk)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

He will also be the cutest winner ever, so that's great :P

• Haha 1

Just now, Rodney said:

I'll be honest of something else.  In twenty-two seasons, Bryce will, by far, be the weakest winner if he does win.

I think that vocally speaking, most of the winners can outsing him, but other than that, I think it's subjective. I think he'd be on the lower end of my list too, just because there have been so many strong winners. I suppose we'll see what happens tomorrow; best of luck for your favorite(s)!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

So you are telling me that you listen to "Country Males?" :haha:

Some. Grant it country music has a problem with a lot of guys making shitty bro country music so you can safely ignore those people but they have some good male country singers. None of them ever come on the voice though. :dead:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Some. Grant it country music has a problem with a lot of guys making shitty bro country music so you can safely ignore those people but they have some good male country singers. None of them ever come on the voice though. :dead:

*Gasps in Kameron Marlowe and Barrett Baber*