The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

9 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

So in order for Morgan to win the Finale we need to get Bryce disqualified in the finale for breaking Covid protocol??? (/jk)

ok but what we do with bodie?? she is not surpassing him either (At this point, im doubting if she can even surpass Omar lol)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I'll be honest of something else.Β  In twenty-two seasons, Bryce will, by far, be the weakest winner if he does win.

Β 

I'd say that Jermaine Paul gives him some competition thereΒ as well as Brynn

Β 

But yeah, it would definitely be among those imo.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Β 

I'd say that Jermaine Paul gives him some competition thereΒ as well as Brynn

Β 

But yeah, it would definitely be among those imo.

Brynn has more vocal ability than Bryce, though. They do have a body of work outside the bubble of The Voice.Β 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

ok but what we do with bodie?? she is not surpassing him either (At this point, im doubting if she can even surpass Omar lol)

Β 

OK let's calm down a little at that parenthetical remark.

Β 

Just like Without Me not impacting bodie's chances in the Top 5, I think Morgan's middling outing tonight won't impact her chances at the crown as dramatically as y'all are theorizing. At worst she drops down to 3rd place. And let's face it, Morgan has always been an easier sell to the demo than bodie. I still think she's a solid Top 2 possibility. And yes, Bryce has been on an upward trajectory, but I look back at the country winners we had across the seasons, and all of them had one thing Bryce lacks: crossover appeal. Morgan, meanwhile, has that in spades.

Β 

I still think the casuals decide the Voice finales. If country has that strong of a hold on the demo, Maelyn wouldn't have won. Don't give up on Morgan yet. She still has a chance.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 11

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Brynn has more vocal ability than Bryce, though. They do have a body of work outside the bubble of The Voice.Β 

Yes. I mean, are we forgetting that she was 14 when she was on the show?? at the very least she was clearly more ready than all the teenagers from this season.

Edited by Gustavo527

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She and Jermaine definitely are stronger vocally than Bryce, and I’m sure she’s gotten better control over her voice as she got older. Granted I didn’t like her performances on the show so I haven’t checked her music outside of it. But I did at least hear what she performed on the results shows. Last Nights Mascara was catchy lol.

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

We are forgetting that she was 14 when she was on the show?? at the very least she was clearly more ready than all the teenagers from this season.

Yeah…14-15. I mean…she displayed two octaves of range, even back then. Did Bryce do that? Nope. She had some pitch issues on the show, but I think Bryce did too, if I’m not mistaken.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Yes. I mean, are we forgetting that she was 14 when she was on the show?? at the very least she was clearly more ready than all the teenagers from this season.

While I think Brynn defeats Bryce in vocal ability and I overall prefer her (Skyfall is a masterpiece, hope she has originals in that vein too), I don't think this whole "teenager" argument works when someone is talking about who they think is the worst winner. Every contestant chooses to go on the show, knowing that they're competing with people of all ages. Thus, it doesn't really make sense to me at least to use their age as a discriminating factor (like coaches saying "He's only 14").Β 

Β 

In a vaccuum, saying that Brynn was only 14 makes sense, but when doing a comparison against other contestants, it doesn't strike me as fair.Β 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nytsch said:

She and Jermaine definitely are stronger vocally than Bryce, and I’m sure she’s gotten better control over her voice as she got older. Granted I didn’t like her performances on the show so I haven’t checked her music outside of it. But I did at least hear what she performed on the results shows. Last Nights Mascara was catchy lol.

She has lots of new stuff out, but it's kind of different from what she did on the show for the most part. I recommend you check it out if you're interested! One that I think had some success on TikTok was "Long Way Home." I'm sure other Brynn fans on here can suggest many more songs.

• Like 1

While we’re on the subject, would any of you, after season 24, be interested in a redux where the winners battle and KO each other?
Β 

I’m working on one but won’t post it if nobody wants it. Be completely honest.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

While I think Brynn defeats Bryce in vocal ability and I overall prefer her (Skyfall is a masterpiece, hope she has originals in that vein too), I don't think this whole "teenager" argument works when someone is talking about who they think is the worst winner. Every contestant chooses to go on the show, knowing that they're competing with people of all ages. Thus, it doesn't really make sense to me at least to use their age as a discriminating factor (like coaches saying "He's only 14").Β 

Β 

In a vaccuum, saying that Brynn was only 14 makes sense, but when doing a comparison against other contestants, it doesn't strike me as fair.Β 

Β 

Yeah, I had a feeling that one would be unpopular which is why I made it smallΒ :haha:

Β 

I agree with what you said though. I've seen people use the same argument with Brayden and it's kind of frustrating. The comparison shouldn't be with other 16 year olds orΒ  what they will be like in 5 years from now. The comparison should be with other singers on the show. Granted Brynn is better than Brayden. But same logic imo.

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Β 

You liked Skyfall?? I remember that people inΒ  the Youtube comments literally shredded that performance to pieces. The like/dislike ratio was not absolutely terrible but it was quite bad.Β 

Β 

A lot of people was not happy with her winning, that is for sure

Β 

Β 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Sad 1

Just now, zjc19951109 said:

What do you mean by weakest lol, vocals? Because I vaguely remember Sawyer being even more horrible than Bryce in that departmentπŸ’€

Β 

That being said, Bryce would the weakest winner, but I don't think he would be my least favoriteΒ πŸ’€

Β 

Personal opinion lol. That's at least what I meant. "Weakest" just doesn't sound as harsh as "worst".

4 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

While we’re on the subject, would any of you, after season 24, be interested in a redux where the winners battle and KO each other?
Β 

I’m working on one but won’t post it if nobody wants it. Be completely honest.

Β 

Hmmm that might dig up some long-buried IDF rivalries that should stay buried....

Β 

And as a lover of drama, I'll be ready with my popcorn!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

Hmmm that might dig up some long-buried IDF rivalries that should stay buried....

Β 

And as a lover of drama, I'll be ready with my popcorn!

I love it! πŸ˜†Β I currently have most of my pairings. Tomorrow night will determine one of the easiest ones.

Edited by Jaffy

8 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

You liked Skyfall?? I remember that people inΒ  the Youtube comments literally shredded that performance to pieces. The like/dislike ratio was not absolutely terrible but it was quite bad.Β 

Β 

A lot of people was not happy with her winning, that is for sure

Β 

Β 

I didn't enjoy all of Brynn's performances but i think Skyfall was one of the better ones. I knew she was going to win after that performance.

• Like 1