The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

If Kelly was a coach this season, I feel like her team would have consisted of Rowan, Morgan, Brayden/Bryce/Jay/Austin, and maybe Parijita.

Β 

just a wild guess πŸ˜‚

Β 

I believe Kelly would have been a great coach for Rowan.

Edited by Voice

43 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Hopefully the bus goes for Carson, since he showed that he couldn't do his job of pronouncing contestants names rightΒ :rolleyes:Β /j /lh

Omg I had so much second hand embarrassment and felt bad for Kique. I hope Carson apologizes to him since it was week after week of β€œKeke” 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

I'm surprised that they take time to call Parijita? Yes, but remember that with Team Blake + Legend there were 7 contestants. Calling one per team was reasonable

(and Omar was the closer, obviously they would call him first)

Β 

now, call Kim first and then Parijita last week, that was weird

2 minutes ago, AmeliaJames1234 said:

Um is it common knowledge that Kique and Parijita are dating because Morgan just announced it on her live lmao

Rowan said it on her live the other day too. It seemed pretty obvious to me so even if they don’t openly confirm it they certainly don’t hide it either.Β 

2 minutes ago, AmeliaJames1234 said:

Um is it common knowledge that Kique and Parijita are dating because Morgan just announced it on her live lmao

Yeah, Parijita had posted a TikTok when Kique's audition aired (and then deleted the TikTok lol)

But Kique also confirmed it on his Live the other day

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Yeah, Parijita had posted a TikTok when Kique's audition aired (and then deleted the TikTok lol)

Β 

6 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Rowan said it on her live the other day too. It seemed pretty obvious to me so even if they don’t openly confirm it they certainly don’t hide it either.Β 

so cute πŸ’–

Β 

Sure they wanted to sing together in semis

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Morgan said her song is written by three women Nashville writers including the artist and it’s a dedication to two of her family members that died of brain cancer.Β 

This is at the end of her β€œRise Up β€œ cover in posted earlier.Β 
Β 

tsf1bdq.png

I love how justin was not even payed attention too during spoiler time before the season started because he didn’t post anything on social media and everyone on idf thought kique or alyssa will be the frontrunner on Team Gwen. Man I love great surprises and Justin was the best one this season. From being one chair to being Gwen’s frontrunner!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Rise up wasn't written by three nashville singers tho

I know, but she could be getting some details wrong about that. Β The story of the song and her piano cover checks some important boxes. We’ll have to see if she gives more clues.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra

18 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I love how justin was not even payed attention too during spoiler time before the season started because he didn’t post anything on social media and everyone on idf thought kique or alyssa will be the frontrunner on Team Gwen. Man I love great surprises and Justin was the best one this season. From being one chair to being Gwen’s frontrunner!

I always saw Team Gwen as the team without a frontrunner. I think that’s still true to some extent, although Justin is definitely in the hunt for finale via instant save.Β 

13 hours ago, KimCruse said:

Thank you! At the end of the day, that’s what it’s about. I’m so glad most of you get it❀️

OMG? Hi Kim!!!

Β 

U responded to me woah, I am truly honored!

Β 

Just wanted to say that your amazing and that you deserve everything! Keep being yourself and persevere!Β 

Edited by StarWalker1

1 hour ago, jarmon said:

You know, that explains why she's so quick to react to all of his performances whenever they go up on Facebook.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Cabello said:

Idk if yall watched Morgan's IG live earlier. But she confirmed & spilled it will be Whitney week and she said she didn't know the pairing for the duets yet (?). I am confused or maybe I missed sumn

Kim said on live last night she already knows her partner

Edited by erik g
  • Like 3

On 8/4/2022 at 11:44 PM, VoiceSelf12 said:

This season looks like it’s gonna be mid NGL. Always the fall seasons after a great fall season tend to be lackluster and not that good. Look for example S13>S15 S17>S19. I just hope that tradition ends and Season 22 tends to be a great season.Β 

Wow… looking back at this i was so wrong! This season turned out to be one of my favorites Lmfaooo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, AmeliaJames1234 said:

Β 

I actually knew about this for a long timeΒ :giggle:

Β 

C70714C2-240D-409A-A379-9055ABFCB15B.jpeg.0939d02fbf423efca982429e5c001c3e.jpeg

E824B6BA-C486-4ACA-B300-1CDA0397D2EF.jpeg.ec14a6e7feee5af4eff8e06cee441365.jpeg

Β 

*post by Kique in Parijita’s fan thread 2 months ago

Edited by Mistake006
  • Haha 11