The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

And if they did close with Team John it would be Parijita. Kim isn’t exactly a producers’ favorite.

Β 

The instant save winner is oftenβ€”though not alwaysβ€”given an early performance slot during the next show. For example, Bryce won the playoffs instant save on November 15 and sang second on November 21. But producers put Kique's recorded song 7th last night, while Rowan got the death spot (second). Jershika was last season's Top 10 instant save winner, sang second in the semifinals, won that instant save, and then performed 4th and 9th in the finale.

Β 

It mainly comes down to who TPTB want to pimp. Morgan/Camila and Justin/Gwen will likely be helped next week.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

Just keep a close eye on social media. One of them is bound to slip up and reveal something.

Okay. Are they gonna do allowed instagram story reveals with sign language though like for example…

Β 

Kim: This is my duet song. Points to herself. Makes a heart symbol. I Will Always Love You or Saving All My Love For You. Or Have TPTB post something like, here are our duet pairings for Monday. Morgan and Bryce ETC.Β 

Edited by Jaffy