The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

Just now, AmeliaJames1234 said:

For me it was Legend>>>> Camila >> Gwen and then Blake. Would not be shocked though if all of Blake's contestants get through though. Just based on Minivan. In an ideal world though it would be John's team or even Camila's.

My gut instinct is that if Blake doesn't get all four of his team through then it'll likely be an intact Team Legend, but anything can happen.

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

My gut instinct is that if Blake doesn't get all four of his team through then it'll likely be an intact Team Legend, but anything can happen.

It's going to depend on the Wildcard participants, their song choices, and the execution of said song choices.  But . . . my gut says the same thing.  Either John or Blake will get all four through the Playoffs.  Gwen and Camila will need the right participants and song choices to get all of theirs through.

Edited by Rodney

Team Legend >> Team Camila >>>>>>>>>Team Gwen = Team Blake

Parijita>>>Omar=Kim>>>>Sasha

Kique>Justin>>>>>>>>>Kevin=Alyssa

Devix>>Eric>Kate>>>Morgan

Bodie>>>> the rest

Top:

1. Parijita

2. Devix

3. Omar/Kim

PV: Parijita and Omar/ Brice and Brayden / Devix and Kate / Kique and Justin

CS: Kim, Bodie, Morgan, Alyssa

WC winner: Sasha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I will once again thanks to the show because, although some performances were not memorable, it gives me in one night:

Bon Jovi, Aretha, Elton, Lady Gaga, Harry Styles, Silk Sonic, Miley Cyrus, Luther, Adele, Kings of Leon

Don't forget Joji too.

• Like 1

I'm hating myself more than usual tonight so i read some of the Facebook comments 

-Yeah, they didn't like Omar, at all. A lot of comments saying how he sounded off-key 

- Kim was well liked, of course there are "screamer" comments but overall, she got good reception 

-Sasha was not liked either, complains about song choice and her outfit lol 

-Parijita was loved, some complains about song choices but nothing to worry about. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'm hating myself more than usual tonight so i read some of the Facebook comments 

-Yeah, they didn't like Omar, at all. A lot of comments saying how he sounded off-key 

- Kim was well liked, of course there are "screamer" comments but overall, she got good reception 

-Sasha was not liked either, complains about song choice and her outfit lol 

-Parijita was loved, some complains about song choices but nothing to worry about. 

Omar's reaction count is higher than Kim's, but his V/L ratio is not good.

Kim could maybe pull a Jershika, but it could still be Omar. Historically, the opener of this round gets the PV (Michael Lee was the last one to not get it I think)

1 minute ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Omar's reaction count is higher than Kim's, but his V/L ratio is not good.

Kim could maybe pull a Jershika, but it could still be Omar. Historically, the opener of this round gets the PV (Michael Lee was the last one to not get it I think)

Its prob gonna be a surprise but who knows

Either way, Kim deserves to move on