The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

13 minutes ago, jem128 said:

What we see is not the order of the actual tapings.Β 

Β 

12 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

He was referring to the actual physical taping of the episode. The order of artists shown on TV do not reflect the order they were taped.

thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Who is everyone hoping/expecting to see next week?Β 

Β 

I feel like we'll definitely see Kim and/or Parijita next week, and I have a feeling about Kique and Eric as well. Hoping to see Cara too, it would be weird if she showed up in the first look but wasn't shown until the last week of blinds.

I want to see Bodie, but for some reason I think they'll keep him hidden for a bit.

Epsiode 2 was so much better than episode 1. I’d argue it was on par with last year’s episode 2, and possibly even better. I’m definitely more excited for this year’s artists, and I don’t get why the producers had to make this year’s premiere (part 1 pf the premiere technically) so mediocre with only eight chair-turners.

Β 

I’m excited for the next few weeks!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, steve_harrington said:

some of Team Camila went live and talked about why they chose her over the other judges and I thought Morgan's reasoning was pretty interesting so I thought I'd share

Β 

Β 

So it turns out Camila blocking Gwen instead of Blake was the right move, who would have thoughtΒ :haha:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Who is everyone hoping/expecting to see next week?Β 

Β 

I feel like we'll definitely see Kim and/or Parijita next week, and I have a feeling about Kique and Eric as well. Hoping to see Cara too, it would be weird if she showed up in the first look but wasn't shown until the last week of blinds.

I want to see Parijita, she has dark horse potential.Β 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, steve_harrington said:

some of Team Camila went live and talked about why they chose her over the other judges and I thought Morgan's reasoning was pretty interesting so I thought I'd share

Β 

Β 

Not only that, female country singers haven’t had much success with Blake for a long time. He favors the males to the same degree country radio does. As a result, they’ve been choosing other coaches, like Kelly, and now Camilla of all people.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, steve_harrington said:

Β 

Β 

Are you telling me that the producers didn't "suggested" her to pick Camila?? Mindblowing 🀯/s