The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

Betting on The Dryes as a leak since they’ve been in a fair amount of promo + this way TPTB can pull the “a group won last season, can that happen again???” card.

If not, Kim is a pretty safe bet given she fits the “diva” mold that a good chunk of the audience seems to like + we haven’t had anyone who fills that lane make it on the show just yet.

Just now, jayshon said:

lol I’ll keep an eye on her other perfomances

And like Wendy, it’s anyone’s guess which music direction/genre she will emphasize on the show. Someone compared her ability to navigate numerous genres to Kelly. I think that’s pretty accurate. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

plot twist: KoKo was the person who sang lizzo and the source just got the chair turns *really* wrong /j /lh

The source claimed that the mystery four-chair turn sang “Cuz I Love You” by Lizzo and was a 20 year-old girl from Nashville. Morgan Taylor fits that description, but maybe she sang a different song for her blind audition.

EDIT: I realized it’s a plot twist, but my insight still stands.

Edited by Anybody354

1 hour ago, Anybody354 said:

The source claimed that the mystery four-chair turn sang “Cuz I Love You” by Lizzo and was a 20 year-old girl from Nashville. Morgan Taylor fits that description, but maybe she sang a different song for her blind audition.

EDIT: I realized it’s a plot twist, but my insight still stands.

Just realized that. 2 Lizzo songs in one taping seems unlikely...

Also idk I feel like the source would've recognized About Damn Time in that taping, but that's just me.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Just realized that. 2 Lizzo songs in one taping seems unlikely...

Also idk I feel like the source would've recognized About Damn Time in that taping, but that's just me.

I think Koko didn’t do the kinda “viral” part of “in a minute, imma need a sentimental man or woman to pump me up” (or they edited it out), so its possible that caused the source to miss it?

• istersay changed the title to The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned and pinned this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic
  • istersay locked this topic