The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

1 hour ago, goatmilk35 said:

this is the one of the worst seasons in voice history LMAO

In terms of the Format:Absolutely

But in terms of the contestants:No way.There have been worse.I personally wasn't big on the S22 contestants (though I definitely liked Kique) and S19 and 20 aka the Covid seasons 

13 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

FB stats:

S - Ballad: 5k | 339 shares

S - uptempo: 1.3k | 66

D - Ballad: 1.4k | 181

D - Uptemtpo: 1.6k | 142

Last season, FB alone was not very predictive though. I think it was the combined stats of FB views + GT that predicted the outcome. But then contestants like D also have the hidden fanbase that are not reflected on social media. And it's hard to gauge how enthusiastic Kelly's voters are this season. 

Edited by season1

8 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

In terms of the Format:Absolutely

But in terms of the contestants:No way.There have been worse.I personally wasn't big on the S22 contestants (though I definitely liked Kique) and S19 and 20 aka the Covid seasons 

Honestly I loved this season cast and the people who made it farther. I enjoy any season where we have no yeehaw male in the finale tbh. It makes the season feel fresh.

6 minutes ago, season1 said:

Last season, FB alone was not very predictive though. I think it was the combined stats of FB views + GT that predicted the outcome. But then contestants like D also have the hidden fanbase that are not reflected on social media. And it's hard to gauge how enthusiastic Kelly's voters are this season. 

Sorelle are way ahead of him on the GTs as well.

But then again, Kelly's fan base are gonna vote for D. Smooth.

• Like 1

FB numbers are so bad this Finale. It's hard to gauge if it'll be accurate. 

Grace has the highest in both rounds, Sorelle has a solid placement with their ballad, and Gina is consistent in both. They aren't huge gaps though, by this time we knew Bryce was winning with his big numbers. 

I'll still give the edge to Grace, but it's gonna be a close fight. 

• Like 1

Gina dominates the views and likes on Twitter.

Gina tops the Google trends (last 4 hours).

Grace is leading the likes and ratio on FB.

Sorelle has the most views on FB. 

The two guys are at the bottom on most metrics, except D having 2nd best FB ratio and TW ratio.

Combining their rankings for FB Likes, TW Likes and GT, it's a toss-up between Grace and Gina for the win, with Sorelle a distant 3rd. N and D are almost tied at the bottom, N slightly ahead.

My prediction:

1. Grace (Team Blake advantage)

2. Gina

3. Sorelle

4. NOIVAS (Team Blake advantage)

5. D Smooth

Edited by season1
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, season1 said:

Gina dominates the views and likes on Twitter.

Gina tops the Google trends (last 4 hours).

Grace is leading the likes and ratio on FB.

Sorelle has the most views on FB. 

The two guys are at the bottom on most metrics, except D having 2nd best FB ratio and TW ratio.

Combining their rankings for FB Likes, TW Likes and GT, it's a toss-up between Grace and Gina for the win, with Sorelle a distant 3rd. N and D are almost tied at the bottom, N slightly ahead.

My prediction:

1. Grace (Team Blake advantage)

2. Gina

3. Sorelle

4. NOIVAS (Team Blake advantage)

5. D Smooth

I'd really love to see Sorelle in the top 3. 😍

• Like 2

Based on last night, my personal order would be:

1. Grace

2. D. Smooth

3. Gina

4. Sorelle

5. NOIVAS

Either way it's between the two solo girls. I expected Sorelle to get 5th because Team Blake but it appears they did well on SM. 

I’ve never been so excited to see the finale of a season ever!! I’m just pumped to be over with this season and excited for a fresh new batch of contestants and spoiler season😭

My expectations are high for S24 because of how lackluster S23 was. I really think it’ll be a good one. Like how S17 made up for S16. 

This season jus goes to show how much of a mess seasons can be without my melanated queens 🤭

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, erik g said:

1-F7-C1937-FD5-C-4-DC6-805-A-DB88-FCE978

What’s interesting about this though…the difference in total search volume isn’t much different, and Grace actually leads the 4- hour searches at the moment. Gina just got the big spike after her pimp spot performance. It’s mostly people wanting to know her age. To be fair, a lot are googling Grace’s age too. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Updated Facebook v/r ratios

Grace:

Uptempo 16

Ballad 17.9

Average 16.9

D Smooth:

Uptempo 20.2

Ballad 18.5

Average 19.4

Gina: