The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Wait, is this confirmed?? 

EDIT: Oh, from MJ's. They have posted misinformation in the past so i hardly see them as a reliable source

my post is edited now with a different source :peace:

• Thanks 1

After watching it a couple times, I think both deserve to move on. I would personally side with Mary Kate here because I do enjoy here tone, and it was good seeing a performance where she looked more confident.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

Do we know if there is a Tuesday episode yet? Because I can see that closing if it’s on a Monday

The battles have Tuesday. The KO does not. 

For battles schedule 2 Weeks 4 episodes.

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/57b31b5a-22c9-40d2-a922-fe3825aadc28

For KO. We assume no Tuesday because the how to play in the app they say after KO2 the team on the app are reduce. With the date you can only have KO1 on 04/17 and KO2 on 04/24

Just now, Dany said:

The battles have Tuesday. The KO does not. 

For battles schedule 2 Weeks 4 episodes.

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/57b31b5a-22c9-40d2-a922-fe3825aadc28

For KO. We assume no Tuesday because the how to play in the app they say after KO2 the team on the app are reduce. With the date you can only have KO1 on 04/17 and KO2 on 04/24

They can fit Knockouts in 2 weeks anyway

It was fine. I’d probably pick Mary Kate, since I prefer her tone, but she seems to lack power, which can be fine elsewhere, but seems to be important for The Voice live shows. She would probably get bandzilla’d, unless they chose acoustic arrangements for her. I expect the app to go in favor of Mary Kate by a healthy margin.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I have to say, I´m slightly confused about MaryKate´s lane. Is she folk, country, pop, or all of the above? "Stars" was quite a different lane from this song. And she´s doing the Band Perry on Playoffs.

There are several contestants this season who don’t seem to have a defined genre. It’s hard to know how much of that is producer driven. 

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The most even battle of the season so far. I´d even go as far as calling it a draw.

I don´t think either did something to completely push her above the other one, but both deserve to move on. That was gorgeous.

Haven’t listened to it yet, but if it is that even I can see why this would be where Blake used his Playoffs Pass - it allows them both to go through past the battles and he gets to keep them both on his team, which (for him) is a win-win scenario.

That was stunning, both of them delivered! Kylee's stylistic choices were really nice and I loved Mary Kate's tone (she also improved a lot) in this performance. It was really even, but based off of personal preference, I would choose Mary Kate. Glad both of them got to move on.

Also, their friendship is so so cute. 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 2

I just caught up on all the battles and they've been pretty good! Gina v. Kala, Cait v. Allie, and Manessah v. Sorelle stood out to me from last night. 

I can already tell I'm going to have Kylee v. Mary Kate on repeat as well!

• Like 2

That was BEAUTIFUL OMGG

They both killed it. I agree it was very very even. I think Kylee is more seasoned, but I'm obsessed with Mary Kate's voice. I probably would've given it to Mary Kate, but clearly both of them deserved to move on and I'm not mad at the outcome.

Based on what we've seen, Team Blake's playoffs team was truly stacked. This format man😪

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

That was very good. Their auditions weren’t great but I really liked them here. I think Marykate overshadowed Kylee when they were harmonizing which makes me lean towards her, but both deserve to move on.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Daillon said:

That was very good. Their auditions weren’t great but I really liked them here. I think Marykate overshadowed Kylee when they were harmonizing which makes me lean towards her, but both deserve to move on.

Yeah I thought Kylee was better in the individual parts but Mary Kate's voice stood out when they harmonized.

• Like 1