The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

Just now, CocoaPuffs said:

Gina is the definition of dark horse tbh. 

From a contestant with nerves, she has grown more confident on stage. Her "Style" performance proves so.

40 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

I’m confused. Do y’all really think Gina might win? I just don’t see Blake not winning. 

I think overall, Grace and Gina’s support is pretty similar (Grace getting more Facebook support, Gina winning other platforms). I’ll give Grace the edge because it’s Blake’s last season, but I could see a scenario of Gina winning. 

• Like 1

Even though I think production putting Gina in the pimp spot (and letting her close hour one) should help her out + Google trends seem to indicate she’s a bit more widespread in popularity, the fact that this is Blake’s last season and a nice even 10 wins seems like it’s too tempting for TPTB to not try to get Grace that spot.

…and of course, I don’t trust Niall to talk Gina out of signing with Republic (he means well but that contract is a capital-M mess and I don’t know if he knows that).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

I feel like they have to be joking??? Right 😭 no way they would be doing all this 

Some of the stuff they were liking was no joking matter.

We'll see if anything comes of this.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Fly Away alone is likely gonna prevent NOIVAS from going past 4th IMO.

Then again, he’s still Team Blake, so I wouldn’t put 3rd 100% out of reach either.

I’d love to see D. Smooth sneak his way into third, but I don’t see it happening even if his vocals were significantly better than NOIVAS’ yesterday night.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Fly Away alone is likely gonna prevent NOIVAS from going past 4th IMO.

meh I doubt that. He probably still has residual voters from those who loved his past performances and he still has male Team Blake member power behind him. (I wouldn’t be surprised if he got 5th like you guys are saying though)

32 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'll lock in my guess because why not.

1. Grace

2. Gina

3. NOIVAS

4. D. Smooth

5. Sorelle

My guess before finale performances 

1. Grace

2. D Smooth

3. Gina 

4. Sorelle

5. NOIVAS 

My final guess after finale performances
1. Grace 

2. Gina

3. D Smooth
4. Sorelle 
5.  NOIVAS 

NOIVAS is the only placement I’m a  iffy on. He could honestly place anywhere 1-5 and I wouldn't be surprised but I THINK after these past few weeks 5 is his most likely placement. Sorelle I think is a lock for 4th or 5th. I still think Gina and D Smooth will get second and third and I still think Grace is winning with a small outside chance NOIVAS could win.  I think Gina SHOULD win but she won’t. 

Edited by CocoaPuffs