The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

I was comparing follower list lol “not saying I’m right I’m 95% wrong probably” but I found that they follow some of the same people and it shows that there may be quite a bit of country male singers lol

again I’m just looking at the list and seeing this so I’m not assuming anything 😂

21 minutes ago, Voice said:

I was comparing follower list lol “not saying I’m right I’m 95% wrong probably” but I found that they follow some of the same people and it shows that there may be quite a bit of country male singers lol

again I’m just looking at the list and seeing this so I’m not assuming anything 😂

Who do we think the male country singers are? Maybe they had a lot due to Blake’s last season?

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

Um ok, why is the should Selena be a coach conversation happening on the S23 spoiler thread? We already know the S23 coaches. Feel free to create a separate thread?  

@istersay

:thumbs: I can try to split them into a separate thread......

edit, okay, here it is :peace: 

7 minutes ago, thevoicespoilers said:

https://instagram.com/stories/niallhoran/2958522784569187770?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NDc0ODY0MjQ=

Niall say the voice going live in may ? Does that mean 3 live show performances, cause usually lives start in April.

It's probably too soon for him to know for sure, but it's definitely a given that the live shows will be on throughout May. Just not sure when it'll start.

• Like 1

In the original call for auditions, it said contestants had to be available in May (along with October and January), but not April. 

I think this spring season was a semi last minute decision (see Blake is touring in March and John has a tour) and it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a season 20 type season 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

In the original call for auditions, it said contestants had to be available in May (along with October and January), but not April. 

I think this spring season was a semi last minute decision (see Blake is touring in March and John has a tour) and it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a season 20 type season 

John told ET's Cassie DiLaura that he assumed The Voice wouldn't air next spring. Apparently that's what all the coaches expected. While I'm glad it's back on the schedule, I wish it wouldn't be a shortened season.

John said: "My family's growing, I have a new album out, I'm gonna do a little bit of touring, and so it's probably better that I take a break. We took a break last season because we had another show in our slot that the network tried—and I thought that was gonna happen this season, but it ended up that they wanted us back...but I'll be back on The Voice, just not this coming season."

https://www.etonline.com/john-legend-calls-blake-shelton-the-soul-of-the-voice-after-exit-announcement-exclusive-192657

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seak05 said:

But John isn’t a coach this upcoming season. 

1 hour ago, Voice said:

But John isn’t a coach this upcoming season. 

Yes, because he had already booked a tour. He had already booked a tour because he thought there wouldn't be a spring season. They decided late (for artist planning purposes, eg tours get planned a year in advance) to have a spring season of the voice. 

19 hours ago, thevoicespoilers said:

https://instagram.com/stories/niallhoran/2958522784569187770?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NDc0ODY0MjQ=

Niall say the voice going live in may ? Does that mean 3 live show performances, cause usually lives start in April.

In season 4, live playoffs started the first week of May and the finale was in mid June. It was a longer season with 7 live episodes.

I think the late live shows was partly because they had to wait for Shakira to be available. It could happen again for S23 -- start lives later than usual due to coach availability. Especially when it seems the spring season is a last minute decision. 

Edited by season1
  • Like 4

On 10/25/2022 at 11:20 AM, IamNegan said:

Judging by her background, is it match with their hotel during blinds? 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj57qfzjxCq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

and this mirror… 😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjtE12Bum8R/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I’m late but those are definitely the hotel. Although I assume Molly is out based on her caption.

• Like 1

Bringing 56 contestants this season clearly didn't work. So, if they brought 40 for Season 23 I won't complain, at least these 40 contestants will be shown properly (Eliminate the 4wko just for the sake of having no montages in the KO's) 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

Echoing what others have said, I'm honestly glad this will be a shorter season. The last time we had a season with 2 brand new coaches was S11, which was widely regarded as a terrible season (if not the worst season of its era) and that was even with Alicia who was a fantastic coach. I don't have much faith in Chance the Rapper or Niall Horan though so I honestly feel like S23 has the makings to be the worst season we've ever had. I'm glad it will be quick and painless 😂

Edited by ikwonic
  • Confused 1

I hope they go back to regular 2-contestant KOs next season. I don't like the 3-way KO with only one winner. I think the 3-way KO should only be used like in the past, with 2 winners.

Top 40 after blinds - 10 per team. (or Top 48 - 12 per team)

Top 40: 5 battle pairings per team with 2 steals and 1 save to get to Top 32

(Or Top 48: 6 battle pairings with 1 steal and 1 save to get to Top 32)

Top 32: 4 KO pairs per team with 1 steal  to get to Top 20

Top 20 live playoffs like previous seasons

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, season1 said:

I hope they go back to regular 2-contestant KOs next season. I don't like the 3-way KO with only one winner. I think the 3-way KO should only be used like in the past, with 2 winners.

Top 40 after blinds - 10 per team. (or Top 48 - 12 per team)

Top 40: 5 battle pairings per team with 2 steals and 1 save to get to Top 32

(Or Top 48: 6 battle pairings with 1 steal and 1 save to get to Top 32)

Top 32: 4 KO pairs per team with 1 steal  to get to Top 20

Top 20 live playoffs like previous seasons

I don't like the 3-way knockouts, either.

• Like 3