American Idol S20 Top 14 Performance Discussion

istersay

2 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

I live near a lot of country fans. There is definitely a problem in country music with regards to racism, but I have also been happy to see more than just a few country stars supporting BLM and other liberal causes (Taylor Swift, Maren Morris, Jason Isbell, Willie Nelson, The Chicke, even Luke Bryan to an extent). I also know country fans who are liberal; I try not to stereotype even though most country fans are conservative and a fair bit are racist, homophobic, etc. Finally, I just find it ridiculous that people could hate others based on skin color.

Sure there are liberal country music fans I am one of them and the ones that you named certainly are liberal as well. But then on the opposite hand you have the Morgan Wallen, Jason Aldean, and many rednecks that support these people and fly their confederate flags. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

singing Hallelujah is such a bore and so overdone on singing songs. Yawn. 

True, but I do have fond memories of singing it for a Voices Together performance when I lived in Raleigh.  Voices Together is a music group for people with special needs, including those with Asperger's syndrome, like me.

Anyway, Nicolina is clearly the best vocalist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I feel like they give the closing spots to the same people every episode. Nicolina did well tho.

Lol yeah... Jay opened and Nicolina closed that first Hawaii Top 24 episode just a few weeks ago. :dead: 

• Haha 1