Films of the 2000s Rankdown

Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Films of the 2000s Rankdown (Elliott's Duel Next)
56 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I don't really remember The Butterfly Effect but I am cracking up about the drama it has caused here. :dead: 

It’s a dramatic psychological thriller about mental illness and mortality that didn’t get the recognition it deserved in 2004 because people couldn’t handle Ashton Kutcher doing a serious role. :yes:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It’s a dramatic psychological thriller about mental illness and mortality that didn’t get the recognition it deserved in 2004 because people couldn’t handle Ashton Kutcher doing a serious role. :yes:

Ashton Kutcher couldn't handle Ashton Kutcher doing a serious role 💀

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ah thanks for this info. I know I heard about it when it was out but I forgot about it overtime. :haha: 

• Alex95 changed the title to Films of the 2000s Rankdown (Elliott's Duel Posted)

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

Little Miss Sunshine is a dramedy film that was released in 2006 by Fox Searchlight Pictures (now just known as Searchlight Pictures since Disney is immune to monopoly legislation). It tells the story of a family that is determined to get their young daughter into the finals of a beauty pageant via cross-country road trip in their Volkswagen™ bus. With a budget of $8 million, it took in $100 million at the box office, clearly turning a profit. It also received critical praise, which I must confess I didn't understand. Like many others that year, I heard about the hype of this film; as someone who loves indie films, it seemed right up my alley. Instead, I spent the entire film wondering when it was going to end. It runs an excruciating long 102 minutes, which truly felt like HOURS while I was suffering through it. It's a film that I've never understood the hype over.

THE RANKERS THANKFULLY SAVED: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind