• Joshua Davis (S8)
    • Barrett Baber (S9)
    • Nick Hagelin (S10)
    • Josh Gallagher (S11)
    • Aliyah Moulden (S12)
    • Jesse Larson (S12)
    • Ryan Sill (S7)
    • Braiden Sunshine (S9)

Where are Ryan Sill and Braiden Sunshine (and Mark Isaiah to a slight extent)? They were very hated on here. And Braiden was already a snowflake killer before the Top 12 happened (Lyndsey, Ellie and Viktor)

Craig was probably the best overall out of these (he wasn’t well received as a winner but I thought he deserved finale that season). But yeah, Season 7 had a disappointing Top 12 considering all of the artists in pre-lives (and there were some really good ones that didn’t even make Top 20). Another reason why I could make a case for Ryan Sill

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Where are Ryan Sill and Braiden Sunshine (and Mark Isaiah to a slight extent)? They were very hated on here. And Braiden was already a snowflake killer before the Top 12 happened (Lyndsey, Ellie and Viktor)

Craig was probably the best overall out of these (he wasn’t well received as a winner but I thought he deserved finale that season). But yeah, Season 7 had a disappointing Top 12 considering all of the artists in pre-lives (and there were some really good ones that didn’t even make Top 20). Another reason why I could make a case for Ryan Sill

Forgot about them. Indeed I think they fit the label. Added them now.

6 minutes ago, longtimelurker said:

I actually enjoyed all of Aliyah's run apart from her finale set and duet with Hunter. Was she hated here during S12?

I think she received hate for making finale, since 3 out of the 4 semifinalists were more popular on here 

• Like 1

Aliyah Moulden and it’s not even close, actually I wouldn’t even consider her a major snowflake killer except for the bloodbath week when she outlasted Vanessa and Hunter.

Nick Hagelin and Ryan Sill are the worst. Never enjoyed a single performance from them.

Josh Gallagher winning the IS was the biggest joke ever. Ali Caldwell was ROBBED big time.

If I had to go into more detail with these people

I’d say that Craig had a solid run and deserved finale, but his win was definitely controversial

Aliyah, Jesse, Joshua and Barrett weren’t too bad, but they were questionable finalists.

The Swon Brothers also weren’t as bad as those below, but they made the finale over so many great talents in Season 4.

Jake and Josh G were probably the two worst finalists during this time

Nick, Braiden and Ryan overstayed by a lot and were really annoying during their seasons. I’d say that Nick is my least favorite contestant that has ever made Top 12.

Edited by Cookie73

I thought Aliyah was underrated by everyone all season so I was kind of pleased to see her in the finale tbh… Do I think she should have made the finale over Hunter or Brennley? Ehh maybe not… but I think there are others who are much worse that have made finale in previous seasons… She was very skilled vocalist for her age and I still watch her “Jealous” performance from time to time… I think she just had some REALLLY boring and safe song choices for a good couple weeks of lives that made people not rly care for her as much…

Looking at the results.....I don't believe most of the voters witnessed the Swon Brothers outlasting Sasha Allen, Amber Carrington, Holly Tucker, Judith Hill and Sarah Simmons.   No one has ever slayed more very talented snowflakes....ever. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Looking at the results.....I don't believe most of the voters witnessed the Swon Brothers outlasting Sasha Allen, Amber Carrington, Holly Tucker, Judith Hill and Sarah Simmons.   No one has ever slayed more very talented snowflakes....ever. 

The poll wasn't about who was the biggest snowflake killer though.

29 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

As right now, I'm one of the two Swon votes. But I misread the question as biggest snowflake killer instead of best.  As you say, no one has ever done more damage than the Swons - the carnage was unbelievable at the time. Adam seemed ready to resign as they wiped out his team (his "I hate America" season). But I wouldn't have picked them as actually the best act on the list.  I would have likely gone Craig or Aaliyah for that.

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

The poll wasn't about who was the biggest snowflake killer though.

<snicker> pick your metric...they slayed.  I don't remember anyone saying they sucked because they didn't....they just killed snowflake after snowflake.   Yeah they finished third but imo they were at best, the 5th best, of S4.

Watch

• Like 1

I started watching S13 and therefore wasn't around for any of these, so I just voted for the one with the performance I liked the most (of the ones I've watched, which is not many) which is... Craig Wayne Boyd.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I started watching S13 and therefore wasn't around for any of these, so I just voted for the one with the performance I liked the most (of the ones I've watched, which is not many) which is... Craig Wayne Boyd.

Great pick. 👍👍👍