Biggest shocks you had last night (Multiple choice)

Misirlou

Biggest shocks you had last night (Multiple choice)  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Jeremy getting PV
    • Kelly saving Gymani instead of Hailey
    • Joshua getting PV
    • Jershika getting PV
    • Jim and Sasha getting PV
    • Paris getting PV
    • Blake saving Lana instead of LiBianca
    • Bella getting eliminated
    • Peedy getting eliminated
    • Samuel getting eliminated
    • Hailey M winning the WC over Vaughn
    • No shockers

Lowkey didnt expect Jershika to get PV. I thought Shadale had it, based on FB stats and song choice.

Blake saving Lana surprised me a bit too, but I guess it should have been obvious. She's the only country singer left (since Wendy hasnt done country yet).

Top 3:

1. Jershika getting the PV: I definitely wasn’t expecting this one, I knew it’d be Joshua + someone else, but based on stats, I was assuming it was going to be Shadale.
  2. Samuel going home: After losing the PVs, I was expecting Samuel to get the save, considering he seems to be right up John’s alley in terms of artistry and uniqueness. The minute John used his save elsewhere, I knew he was screwed. I am happy for Shadale, though, considering she was pretty good Monday night.
  3. Blake saving Lana: I was expecting Libianca, but (as much as I hate to admit it) Blake does have a point about Lana having a lane to herself, while Libianca would have much more competition.

Am i the only one who has been fully expecting Jershika to get PV since KO spoilers?? Lol I just excepted it to be PV2. Joshua, Jeremy, and Jim and Sasha were ones I didn't expect to get PV's, and I didn't except Hailey to even need the Wildcard to get through, I thought she'd get PV. 

5 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Jershika getting PV was a shock in the best way possible 

She was the best on her team, but we've learned not to trust minivan on that.... 

Giving Big Brother GIF

That said, Bella, Peedy and Samuel getting eliminated were all shockers for me, as well as Blake not saving Libianca tbh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the results for Team Legend as a whole were the biggest shock to me…

1. i didn’t expect Joshua to move on, much less get a PV. he is very talented, did good this week, and had an awesome KO, but i didn’t think the audience would react as well to him as they have so far.

2. i certainly didn’t expect Samuel to be given such bizarre song choices and not make it to the top 13…

my question for TPTB:

Cardi B Ngapa GIF

3. i didn’t expect BOTH of my queens Jershika and Shadale to advance, but i’m so happy they did🥰

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Top 3:

1. Jershika getting the PV: I definitely wasn’t expecting this one, I knew it’d be Joshua + someone else, but based on stats, I was assuming it was going to be Shadale.
  2. Samuel going home: After losing the PVs, I was expecting Samuel to get the save, considering he seems to be right up John’s alley in terms of artistry and uniqueness. The minute John used his save elsewhere, I knew he was screwed. I am happy for Shadale, though, considering she was pretty good Monday night.
  3. Blake saving Lana: I was expecting Libianca, but (as much as I hate to admit it) Blake does have a point about Lana having a lane to herself, while Libianca would have much more competition.

All this.

1. Shadale should have gotten PV and then John would save Samuel.

2. Still surprised by Blake's choice. 

Probably Jeremy getting PV. Means we overestimated Hailey Mia

HM to Jim and Sasha getting PV with one of the worst performances of the night. It's not so much a surprise shock but a shocker because I really did not want it to happen.

Idk why anyone is surprised that Blake saved Lana. She's had a good run and was the only definitively country act left.

Jershika getting PV is also not a surprise at all. She and Joshua outperformed their team and literally nothing suggested that Samuel, David, and Shadale had high chances at getting PVs.

Edited by Rat!

I was surprised that Jershika got the PV over Shadale, since Shadale had a better song choice and had a slight edge on FB stats. It seemed pretty clear that John wanted to keep Shadale though, especially since Samuel got bussed and David was a steal and not as popular. I’m happy that both ended up advancing though.

Peedy getting eliminated was another shocker. It was not very surprising that Paris got PV based on his performance and dominant FB stats, but I thought Peedy would still advance in some way. Once Blake mentioned the open lane, I figured out who he was actually picking, and Hailey also being in the WC and giving a strong performance ended up being enough to take him out. 

Honestly though, this is probably one of the playoff results shows where I’m the most satisfied with the results, and I don’t think anyone really got robbed. Samuel was my favorite eliminated contestant, but he got a bad song choice on Monday

Edited by Cookie73

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I was surprised that Jershika got the PV over Shadale, since Shadale had a better song choice and had a slight edge on FB stats. It seemed pretty clear that John wanted to keep Shadale though, especially since Samuel got bussed and David was a steal and not as popular. I’m happy that both ended up advancing though.

Peedy getting eliminated was another shocker. It was not very surprising that Paris got PV based on his performance and dominant FB stats, but I thought Peedy would still advance in some way. Once Blake mentioned the open lane, I figured out who he was actually picking, and Hailey also being in the WC and giving a strong performance ended up being enough to take him out. 

About Jershika getting the PV. I think it was because her performance was more “in your face” (in a GOOD way) with a more unique song choice than Shadale. Shadale did well on the song, but mah e audience got bored with covers of LOTB. 

imo, I don’t get why everyone was expecting Peedy to make it. I enjoyed his performances, but his style of music never does well on the voice. Like Libianca, he may have better luck on America’s Got Talent. Also, why do people underestimate Paris? I expect he could take the win, especially with good song choice. 

13 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

About Jershika getting the PV. I think it was because her performance was more “in your face” (in a GOOD way) with a more unique song choice than Shadale. Shadale did well on the song, but mah e audience got bored with covers of LOTB.

I don't think it's that shocking she got it over Shadale, I think it's mostly shocking she got it over Samuel/David. David had a solid performance similar to previous ones that minivan loved, and Samuel was thought to have momentum from pre taped rounds that at the end of the day wasn't there to get him through after that performance. We also know minivan is't exactly the biggest fan of powerhouses or screamers as the grandmas like to say but I think that's why people consider it such as pleasant surprise, myself included

21 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

We also know minivan is't exactly the biggest fan of powerhouses or screamers as the grandmas like to say but I think that's why people consider it such as pleasant surprise, myself included

Not sure how voting works but, is it possible Minivan just didn't vote for anyone on John's team and Jershika and Joshua got their votes from casuals? :dead:

26 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I don't think it's that shocking she got it over Shadale, I think it's mostly shocking she got it over Samuel/David. David had a solid performance similar to previous ones that minivan loved, and Samuel was thought to have momentum from pre taped rounds that at the end of the day wasn't there to get him through after that performance. We also know minivan is't exactly the biggest fan of powerhouses or screamers as the grandmas like to say but I think that's why people consider it such as pleasant surprise, myself included

I mean Samuel  has lots of talent but he sang Ne-Yo, and David is talented , but his laid back style was likely the reason he didn’t make it.

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Not sure how voting works but, is it possible Minivan just didn't vote for anyone on John's team and Jershika and Joshua got their votes from casuals? :dead:

Or  maybe either

A. Jershika’s unique tone is appealing to  team “minivan”. And josh may have that “grandson” look and personality.

or

B. perhaps team “minivan” isn’t as important as it once used to be and the voting is now mainly just casuals and hardcore voice fans.