After POs, predict again (Team Ariana) (Cant blame y'all if you cant choose tbh)

Misirlou

After POs, predict again (Team Ariana) (Cant blame y'all if you cant choose tbh)  

61 members have voted

1. 1. PV 1

• Raquel
    • Jim and Sasha
    • Bella
    • Ryleigh
    • Holly
  2. 2. PV 2

• Raquel
    • Jim and Sasha
    • Bella
    • Ryleigh
    • Holly
  3. 3. CS

• Raquel
    • Jim and Sasha
    • Bella
    • Ryleigh
    • Holly

Only Raquel and Holly deserve to move on, but....

PV1: Holly- This one is obvious.

PV2: Ryleigh- She was slightly less bad than Bella and maybe picking Whitney will snag her a few votes?? Idk.

CS: Jim and Sasha- I think with Ryleigh being safe and Bella occupying a similar lane, Ari will instead go with Jim and Sasha.

WC: Bella- The Arianators love her and she'll probably end up winning the WC.

Eliminated: Raquel- She will undeservedly get sent home unless she miraculously snags a PV. 

Edited by ikwonic

All are talented but some of my favs song choices REALLY did not do them justice :( 

Judging from the performances tonight:

PV1: Holly easily

PV2: Raquel (by far the second best idc) 

CS- Bella (awful song choice made for one of her worst performances but she’s been my fav since her audition so I hope she stays and improves and gets better song choices ) 

Wildcard- Ryleigh (also one of my early favs since her blind and been very consistent UNTIL TN. I would’ve pegged her as a shoo in but this was performance was a trainwreck :( also hoping she stays and gets better song choices 🤞)

PV1: Holly - She wasn't great, but in comparison to the rest of the team....

PV2: Bella - Well, her KO had really good stats so she has that going for her?

CC: Raquel - I mean, she was one of the better ones, so Ariana could reward that?

WC: Probably Jim & Sasha? They flopped, but Ryleigh had the most epic voice crack since Kyndal Inskeep.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Looking at the stats, damn, can't believe Jim and Sasha have an actual chance of getting a PV lol. 

That’s how you know they had a good song choice. You can’t get anything better than a song that allows you to move on regardless of your performance’s quality.

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

That’s how you know they had a good song choice. You can’t get anything better than a song that allows you to move on regardless of your performance’s quality.

It was a smart song choice, especially considering the ones for the rest of the team.

Its Nora Jones, Gwen Stefani, Natalie Imbruglia, and an upbeat Withney song (not even a ballad) vs a Beatles classic that everyone knows.

The minute Carson said in the commercial that they were taking on an iconic song, my ears perked.