Jessie Hesketh***

Jay Johns

Robbie White

Shane Collard

Bram Blankestijn

***Claimed

Aaron Turner

images.jpg
Everyone knows I don't relate or often stan tap dancers so when I saw Aaron's name it seemed like a simple and easier cut to male with so many big names listed. I missed it the first time and actually like Matt so it's a better and easier cut to make for me. Aaron was a tap dancer from Season 10.  It's easy to make when the actual winner of that season is cut. Bye now Aarron. I did love his dance with Kathryn ofcourse but I think the only one that's mattered that season were Jasmine and Amy to me. He benefited from Jasmine and I don't think would of made it as far without her greatness in my opinion.

Saving : Tara-Jean Popowich
Choreography: Lindsay Leuschner

Edited by *Diana
  • Confused 1

Neil Haskell

Jessi Peralta

Mark Kanemura

Phillip Chbeeb

Alex Wong

Lacey Schwimmer***

Mariah Spears

Ricky Ubeda

Vincent Desjardins

Nathalie Heath

Matthew Marr***

Vanessa Sew Hoy

Heath Keating

Jessie Hesketh***

Jay Johns

Robbie White

Shane Collard

Bram Blankestijn

***Claimed

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Matt Marr is probably my least favorite top male of the whole franchise. Did he do anything besides be good-looking and born in NB

I just like him ? Not a top favourite but I always felt he was a tad bit underrated.

Sure, being from my province helped but I genuinely liked some of his routines but I am not even playing so not like my opinion matters :haha:  

Just now, *Chris said:

Sure, being from my province helped but I genuinely liked some of his routines but I am not even playing so not like my opinion matters :haha:  

I don't blame you personally for all of NB lmao. You are allowed to like him. What are some your favorite routines from him? 

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I don't blame you personally for all of NB lmao. You are allowed to like him. What are some your favorite routines from him? 

Contemporary “Can’t Breathe” - remains one of my favourite of the season. Also I also enjoyed Week 1 routine and his Jazz with Melissa.

I’ll admit that he was not the best in other genre that wasn’t his wheelhouse. He’s not a top favourite of mine so I just like him - probably one of the few to

like him around here during his actual season.

• Like 1

Neil Haskell***

Jessi Peralta

Mark Kanemura***

Phillip Chbeeb

Alex Wong

Lacey Schwimmer***

Mariah Spears***

Ricky Ubeda

Vincent Desjardins***

Nathalie Heath

Matthew Marr

Vanessa Sew Hoy

Heath Keating

Jessie Hesketh***

Jay Johns

Robbie White***

Shane Collard***

Bram Blankestijn***

***Claimed

Shane Collard

p01047f4.jpg

I appreciate you guys always leaving an easy cut for me to make. :haha: In this case, we have Shane who is from UK2. Just stating that he was on a UK season should be a good reason to cut him, but somehow y’all are taking out the good dancers from GOOD SEASONS instead. 🙂 Anyway, he was partnered with Rithy and they danced a Broadway, Hip-Hop, Commercial, and Contemporary and was eliminated at Top 14. He was probably one of the better dancers of his season, but that’s really not saying much. Can we plz cut the Uk dancers instead of the good ones from other countries? Thank you.

Save: Mark Kanemura

Choreography: Mariah Spears

Edited by *Amanda

Bram Blankestijn

Bram was a hip-hop dancer on the first Benelux season. I actually don’t dislike him, but from this list, I feel like he’s one of the easiest people for me to cut. Bram made it all the way to the Top 8, landing in danger twice before being eliminated.

From the start of the finals, he was paired with Julia Mitomi and they danced a Jazz, Jive, Hip-hop and a Waltz, landing in danger after their Jazz and Hip-hop. After four weeks with Julia, he danced a Lyrical Hip Hop with Anushka and, the next week, a Contemporary with Anneke. These were my two favourites of his routines but probably because I liked his partnerships with the two of them more than his partnership with Julia. I also usually liked his solos more than his routines that landed him in the bottom in the first place.

Anyway, I like Bram but don’t have any strong attachment to him so I’m cutting him here.