Austin Di Iulio
Denys Drozdyuk
Amanda Cleghorn
Janick Arseneau
Kent Boyd
Jenna Johnson

Lindsay Arnold

160551_0474_v1-e1633537808560.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

Funny how Lindsay IDF's favorite dancer pre-season and that went away pretty soon after the live shows. She had a really great Paso Doble with Cole but other than that her journey was very underwhelming. I guess her contemporary with Cole was also good, oh and her broadway with Jakob was good as well. But her journey is nothing to write home about. Having said that, the only dancer that she overlasted was Amber, so her finishing last top 8 wasn't upsetting. The girls that season were really not that great. She is now very successful in DWTS, so good for her.

Saving: Amanda Cleghorn

QVaPOHMgl91H4Bq3ApLzKi1fsoRF1aB9S8sFK6fG

Choreography: Denys Drozdyuk

Denys-Drozdyuk.jpg

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 1

b1ba2a07413f881be84b8a37d346_Gallery.jpe

Austin Di Iulio

I'm gonna look him up to make sure but I'm pretty sure the only thing I remember about him is PIZZA NIPPLES. 

Okay I am gonna get back to the game that I am watching because it is VERY important to me. Also. I am very mad about REDACTED in this game. Mostly annoyed. Not mad. Annoyed. And you know who else annoyed me? Austin. He was in....Season 2 of Canda? Yup I nailed that one. He made Top 10. INSTEAD OF DANIEL DORY. WHAT KIND OF freakING SHIT IS THAT. AN ASS DECISION MADE BY THE JUDGES. That's why he annoys me so much. Because they chose this mediocre contemporary dude instead of the perfect Daniel Dory. Austin was paired with Tatiana and she is better than he but he made it and she was cut at Top 20. RETROACTIVELY PAIR TAYLOR AND TATIANA. Then he was paired with Melanie Butt and once again he survived while she was cut. Could have just cut them both. I don't remember Anthony Grafton except maybe he looks like a BSG character maybe but he deserved more than being eliminated in favor of Austin. They were safe another two weeks before being put in the bottom at Top 12 and then the judges saved Austin. AUSTIN. Over Daniel Dory. Daniel Dory who people remember and who is HOT. Austin who is fine looking but not my type who danced mediocre in every routine that he was in. WHAT THE HELL.

Saving: Jenna Johnson

Choreo: Danny Tidwell

Brooklyn Fullmer

Brooklyn was a ballroom dancer on Season 11 of the US version of the show. She was partnered with contemporary dancer Casey Askew and the two of them danced three routines ranging from mediocre to traumatizing, including an Argentine Tango, a Jazz, and a Hip-hop that still haunts me to this day.

The only routine of hers I liked was her showcase routine with Serge Onik (RIP) and I thought she had a lot of promise after it, but Tanisha quickly overtook her as the better ballroom dancer that season. Anyway, she’s fodder and deserves to be cut so I’m doing that now.

save: Kent

choreo: Victor

Edited by sublymonal

AMY YAKIMA (US10, CONTEMPORARY, WINNER)

tumblr_mrn84rE4q11r1aobco1_500.gif

Remember how US10 turned out to be one of the greatest seasons ever and yet had the worst possible result? Amy Yakima winning is so f*cking disrespectful. This is not to say everything she did on the show was terrible. "Elsa" + "After Party" + "Wicked Game" are all phenomenal routines. "The Diva Dance" + "Primitive" are also really fun jazz numbers. But everything else? Horrible, truly horrible. She danced a terrible Viennese Waltz, Bollywood, Argentine Tango, Paso Doble, Disco, and two bad Hip-Hop routines. "Let's Get It On" might have the distinction of the worst routine ever danced on SYTYCD. She had some very high highs on the show, but her lows are absolutely abysmal to the point of wondering how in the hell she succeeded in the competition. But she is a tiny white girl that dances Contemporary so of course the judges ate up all the sh*t that she produced. She had some brief success on Broadway after the show and worked with Mia Michaels, but the rest of the S10 girls are eating her up in the dance world. So she may have won the battle, but not the war. So out she goes.

CHOREO: Queen Janick Arseneau

SAVING: Brandon Bryant

• Like 1

Just now, Deeee said:

AMY YAKIMA (US10, CONTEMPORARY, WINNER)

tumblr_mrn84rE4q11r1aobco1_500.gif

Remember how US10 turned out to be one of the greatest seasons ever and yet had the worst possible result? Amy Yakima winning is so f*cking disrespectful. This is not to say everything she did on the show was terrible. "Elsa" + "After Party" + "Wicked Game" are all phenomenal routines. "The Diva Dance" + "Primitive" are also really fun jazz numbers. But everything else? Horrible, truly horrible. She danced a terrible Viennese Waltz, Bollywood, Argentine Tango, Paso Doble, Disco, and two bad Hip-Hop routines. "Let's Get It On" might have the distinction of the worst routine ever danced on SYTYCD. She had some very high highs on the show, but her lows are absolutely abysmal to the point of wondering how in the hell she succeeded in the competition. But she is a tiny white girl that dances Contemporary so of course the judges ate up all the sh*t that she produced. She had some brief success on Broadway after the show and worked with Mia Michaels, but the rest of the S10 girls are eating her up in the dance world. So she may have won the battle, but not the war. So out she goes.

CHOREO: Queen Janick Arseneau

SAVING: Brandon Bryant

I have Dee's 3.0 write-up framed on my bedroom wall, now I can add this as well.

jk I actually don't hate Amy but her winning over my #1 of all time obviously does not sit well with me whatsoever