SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Hayley Erbert

xM95EQw.png

I had a whole write up done and IDF crashed so alas let's start this again. I guess this is my time for a controversial cut. I don't know though. Season 10 is a target for me now. Hayley was on season 10 and she lasted until top 6. I wanted her gone before then. LOL I have never been Hayley fan like ever so this cut really shouldn't be shocking at all for anyone. Plus she is dating a Hough. That should be warrant a cut just on principle. EW. Sorry to any of her fans but I am taking the chance to cut her so she just doesn't over stay her welcome like she always does in these games.

Saving Ivy Heeney
Choreography Kate Wormald

Edited by *Diana
  • Confused 2

3jJwErkZ.jpg&ehk=EBEzQ0E6BNgd9RVHzXz9DgL

JP Dube

I already know I’m going to have to find so many pictures so I’ll add another to the list here. JP is a hip-hop dancer who was on Season 4 of the Canadian version. He was initially paired with Denitsa in a WOEFULLY mismatched partnership (seriously IDEK what the show was thinking. He was a baby-faced 19 year old at the time and she was like a WOMAN). Thankfully that season the partnerships only lasted two weeks and they switched. He was then paired with Shelaina and Geisha before being cut at Top 14. He’s a cutie but aside from one person on IDF he had no real super fans so I assume this will be a fairly non-controversial cut.

Save Talia

Choreo Arassay

Edited by totes4totes

Right now is a very exciting time, because... they're going to have to decide. Who is their favorite dancer. Not only the best dancer; who is their favorite. So, who is it that when they finish dancing Cycle 2 and they're gone eliminated, who is still standing in your mind? Who leaves that kind of impression on you? That's who should [CONFIDENTIAL]

tbakYOP.png

Darius Hickman

dariushickman1200.jpg?itok=M4CTCb6P&time

Darius is not the one I would usually cut out of this group, but this is goodwill for all the fans of a certain overrated season 1 dancer as I know a lot of people love her and I am surprised she has not been saved yet. She lives to fight another ranker at least. Darius was on Season 15, a contemporary dancer, who made it to top 6. So congrats to him on that! He was part of the iconic double elimination where we saw two guys leave which resulted in a final four that had 3 girls and only one guy! Now, on that season, I kind of understood why, but usually, I would not be a proponent of such ridiculous peen bias and annihilation. What was season 15, voted on by only IDF? Anyways, congrats to him for making it this far, but he just did not stick out for me on his season, so I am cutting him. And also most of the nominations left are females that I don't know so I would feel better leaving them for people who actually know them to cut. Or save over Ashle, whatever people want to do ❤️ 

Save Jakob

Choreo Lara

17 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

WHY are all the people I thought would be easy cuts getting saved? :dead: 

The same thing happened in the beginning of my round which legit caused me to freak out, thankfully it got better towards the end of the round, but you really just don't know who everyone's faves are :rofl:

Eden Petrovski

nCesEYjP_400x400.jpeg

Eden is a contemporary dancer who made it all the way to top 8 on AU4. She was one of the best girls of the season and had sone standouts during her run. She was originally paired with Blond and were arguably the best couple out there. They did lyrical jazz, Paso doble, contemporary and hip hop with the lyrical jazz and contemporary being their strongest ones. She was for top 12 paired with Renelle for a Broadway that was easily her best routine and one of the standouts of the season. Her final three routines were a hip hop with Sam and a jazz and foxtrot with Michael. I think she should have outlasted all the other girls in the top 6 but well oh well, season 4 was rather a dissapoinment by the end of the season. Had she been in another season I think she would be more beloved but I cannot save or choreo her after so many dancers left in this. 

Saving Gev Manouklan

Choreography Natascha Dejong

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, JC said:

The same thing happened in the beginning of my round which legit caused me to freak out, thankfully it got better towards the end of the round, but you really just don't know who everyone's faves are :rofl:

My round gave me a massive anxiety attack :dead: