SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Heath Keating

5IWzaGR.png

So at first I was confusing Heath with Danny from AU2 but all and all they're pretty much the same so I'm keeping my cut. Heath competed on AU3 and made it all the way to top 12. He danced a lyrical jazz, contemporary, tango, contemporary, broadway and hip hop, and all of them with partner Jessica Prince. I remember none of them but I think some were good. Okay I just saw the two contemporaries and meh is all I can say. During top 12 week, he found himself in the bottom with Phillipe and Nick, so he was the right guy to go home. Just looking at his instagram, he seems to be living his best life so good for him.

Saving Ricky Ubeda

Choreo Phillip Chbeeb

• Like 1

ROBBIE WHITE (UK1, CONTEMPORARY, FOURTH PLACE)

m87722-0101_b7bdaa01.jpg 

Finally my resuming my mission to demolish everything related to the UK franchise! Robbie White is a contemporary dancer from the first season of UK SYTYCD. I vaguely remember Robbie being one to dance the reprise of "This Woman's Work" and then getting hurt right as he entered the finals. Bummer. For his first two weeks of the competition, Robbie danced a Foxtrot and Hip-Hop with Yanet. He then partnered with Charlie and danced the Tyce Diorio piece. He danced a solo to Switchfoot this week also, props to appealing to my younger self lol. Then he danced a Ballet group number with all of the men + a Lindy Hop with Yanet as his partner during Top 8 week. Robbie finally landed in the bottom this week, but managed to survive after another solo. He was paired with Lizzie during Top 6 week for a Broadway and Hip-Hop. Another trip to the bottom four, but he survived again after another solo. His journey ended pretty sadly as he was injured going into the finals, forcing him to withdraw from the competition in fourth place. Honestly, the votes were going to put him in fourth place out of that finalist group anyways. For the finals, he was slated to dance a Samba, Lyrical, and Hip-Hop routine. This is more than a fair cut.

SAVING: Queen Lacey Schwimmer

CHOREO: Queen Jessie Hesketh

Edited by Deeee

7 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Can somebody please find me a picture of Robbie White? Or direct me to his Instagram? I could not find it. His name is too common. LOL.

m87722-0101_b7bdaa01.jpg 

I think he also does music now? Possibly married since I think he goes by Robbie Shepherd-White? Hard to find his socials.

In any case, if Robbie didn't get injured I think he would have won easily

Edited by FrogLenzen
  • Thanks 1

ALEX WONG

MV5BMTQ0NDkxNjk0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTI4

Alex Wong is a ballet dancer who was on the seventh season of So You Think You Can Dance. He was an early frontrunner, particularly since he received a f*ck ton of airtime in a previous season (five? six?) but wasn't able to compete due to his... scholarship? job? idk. Anywhore, we all expected him to sail through to the win, but the universe had other plans and Alex was sadly injured at the Top 8 rehearsals. He was pulled from the competition after riding the high of his show-closing hip-hop with tWitch the week prior, and was offered a slot to return the next season. We'll just ignore that Ashley Galvan was not offered the same opportunity, but I digress. Sadly, he injured himself before S8 was set to begin and that was pretty much the end of his time on SYTYCD. He returned as an All Star a couple of times but I don't remember them that much. Except one was when did a paso doble with Jenna Johnson due to Tucker's injury.

SAVE: Derek's favourite dancer Matt Marr

CHOREO: Jay Johns

Edited by Elliott

Jessi Peralta

hqdefault.jpg

Who is Jay Johns and why was he saved over Alex? Lol. Other than that this round went pretty smoothly although I am heartbroken Bram was eliminated 💔but I am not surprised as he is a Benelux dancer so probably not many people would have an attachment to him. Anyways, Jessi is an easy cut here as she is the only one I do not remember other than her name. I believe she was on season 3 but eliminated early. I can not even remember who she danced with but it was clear she was fodder. Oh now looking her up, looks like she was paired with Pasha lol no wonder I could not remember her. Anyways, congrats on her for making it this far but she will go no further.

Save Vanessa

Choreo Nathalie

Edited by JC
  • Like 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 2 - Amanda's turn)