SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 6 - Amanda's turn)

Kherington Payne

7uWK1M6.png

I feel like Kherington has been nominated in nearly every single and somehow she always manages to survive. But not today Satan, not today!! I don’t dislike her but her run was very underwhelming and the only things that I liked from her were her hip hop with tWitch and two of her solos. The rest ranged from average to terrible. I think she should have been eliminated at top 14 tbh but dancing along tWitch really made her impact with the voters, the funny thing though, is that tWitch’s run was very mediocre as well. I haven’t kept up with her so don’t know what she’s up to. I vaguely remember her being on a reality show with Laurie Ann Gibson but my memory is vague. She has a cute child that she named Remington.. sweet :wub: 

Saving Jay Johns 

Edited by .Rei
  • Sad 2

KAMERON BINK

kameron-bink.png

Kameron Bink is a contemporary / hip-hop "dancer" from the third season of So You Think You Can Dance, where he was Lacey Schwimmer's "dance" "partner". He and Lacey danced several routines "together," and managed to avoid the bottom three their entire run. We all know it was solely because of her, let's be honest. At the top 10, he was partnered with Sabra Johnson for a contemporary routine to Amazing Grace, and performed his version of the Wade Robson peace solo. (Still don't know why they thought that was a good idea for the performance show and not the results show, but oh well). He ended up being eliminated over Dominic Sandoval. Honestly, looking at the entire bottom four that week, we should've just had a double elimination.

SAVE: Nick Young

Edited by Elliott

Mollee Gray

image.jpg

Diana cutting 2 jazz/contemporary dancers in a row? What is 2022? Who am I? Anyway, It's not secret I never liked Mollee and I am actually surprised she is still here to be honest. I obviously was team Kathryn season 6 so me not relating to Mollee shouldn't shock anyone but she did make it to the top 8. I don't think she should of ever lasted that long based on her dance journey that seaosn but what can you do? When comparing Mollee to the greats like Elleanore and Kathryn she just never was going to match up to their greatness.

SAVING: Jessica Richens

Remy Vetter (NL5, Top 10)

Remy is hot and part of one of my favourite NL seasons but he’s one of the few people on that list that I’m fairly certain others don’t have a strong attachment to.

Remy was a hip-hop dancer that made the Top 10. He started the season partnered with jazz dancer Davinia. Together they danced a hip-hop (Top 18), Samba (Top 16), Modern (Top 14) and a quickstep (Top 12). They were a good partnership and I liked their routines together, especially their modern and hip-hop. 

At the Top 10, he was partnered with Vivian and the two of them danced a Modern to Ellie Goulding’s “Your Song”. I liked this routine and was shocked when he was in the bottom and going home but I definitely think Vivian outdanced him because it was her style.

Anyway, Remy has only gotten hotter since the show because he’s grown out his hair but he’s also a heterosexual and posts a lot of pictures with his wife.

hqdefault.jpg
LAMB IOVINE

Lamb was a Hip-Hop dancer who featured in the second season of the Australian season. Considering Timo was one of my favourites.. why don’t I remember Lamb? :whut: She must’ve been invisible too. Lamb danced an array of dances whilst on the show. She danced a lyrical hip-hop to an Elisa song (this show loves Elisa), a cha-cha, jazz, contemporary, hip-hop and a viennese waltz before getting eliminated. I’ve just rewatched a couple of routines and I actually really liked their cha-cha considering the song was strange and those outfits, girl. Anyway, she goes here.