Mark Villaver
Meysam Noori
Sinerjey Meyfroodt
Joey van der Slot
Redouan Hergé Link 
Gabriel Piotrowski
Marcin Mroziński
Jakub "Kuba" Pursa

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 6 - Diana's noms posted)

Jamile McGee

Jamile was on the first season of the show and made it to third. Wikipedia lists him as a hip-hop/popping dancer but I know he does break dancing too. Anyway, I’m cutting him because I much preferred other people that season.

He did have some good routines however, namely his hip-hop at the Top 10 with Destini, Shake, and his hip-hop with Kamilah at the Top 6, Toma. However, his routines outside of his style were less memorable for me which is why I am cutting him. I think Blake, Ashle, Artem, Kamilah and even N*ck had more versatility in the long hall.

Save: Jess LeProtto

• Sad 1

Marcin Mroziński

RfnEWGg.png

Wow Marcin has gotten huge over the years and looks so different nowadays. If it wasn't for the fact that he has SYTYCD written on its IG Bio, I wouldn't have recognize them. Marcin was just okay for me. He never really impressed but he wasn't terrible, probably the 3rd or 2nd best guy of the season. But to be honest the only dancer worthy from that season is Wiola. Marcin did well and took the 3rd place. He danced Contemporary, Contemporary, Contemporary, Viennese waltz, Krump, Street Jazz, Latin Jazz, Latin, Hip Hop, Modern, Modern Underground and Jazz. My favorite was definitely the jazz with Wiola. It looked like he choreographed on the show in the future seasons, but that I do not remember. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_CVkuFHLT-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link ( A routine danced and choreographed by him with Klaudia Sadlo)

Saving Meysam

Edited by .Rei

JOEY VAN DER SLOT

Joey-Are-You-The-One-MTV-Videoland.jpg

Joey Van Der Slot is a dancer from the sixth season of the Benelux version of the franchise. He’s the only one left from that season whose name doesn’t have a star on the front page. Most notably, when I googled his name, Google asked if I, instead, meant “Joran Van Der Sloot,” the suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. That’s morbid. At any rate, Joran placed at the Top 8 in his season on his third time in the bottom. I am told he was initially partnered with Anneke through the semi-finals, so I’m going to assume IDF thinks she carried him into the finals because that’s just how this place works.

SAVE: Nick Young

Edited by Elliott

Stéphanie Evenepoel (NL4)

maxresdefault.jpg

I honestly do not remember Stephanie at all. She was on the Dutch season 4. She was partnered with a good looking guy that I do not quite remember either from above. Anyways, she must have made it this far because she has some great fans who got her here and maybe mixed with not being a big threat in the grand scheme of things. I unfortunately have been sick but honestly would not have been bothered to save or cut her so glad you guys made this decision for me.

George Lawrence Jr

270full-george-lawrence-jr..jpg

George is a handsome dude who has been on the block quite a few times and seemed to be a cat with nine lives. I do not remember much about his dancing but congrats to his fans and him for getting this far. I would not say he is someone that I connected with unfortunately, which is why I am cutting him here, but I do not dislike him, which is probably a lot of what others feel about him which is why he has been able to avoid being eliminated. But kudos to him because this placement is quite impressive. He has outlasted many noteworthy dancers.

Klaudia Antos

15874491081.jpg

lol one of the worst things about being sick is not being able to avoid having to do writeups on these basic international female dancers that I obviously do not know or remember. She is pretty I guess so congrats to her on that. I am not sure anyone cares too much about her, but sorry I am not able to write more about her. I am not sure I have seen her season, but if I have, I have zero recollection of her unfortunately. It is a bit hard to connect with the show and dancers from the international seasons even with subtitles because the personality does not quite come through as much, so apologies to these international dancers that I probably am not able to give justice to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gino Cosculluela

af5376e14cc9aa8b3a01a632e99bf429.png

EBzu_cpXUAAxZB3?format=jpg&name=large

Oh Gino, my favorite from season 16 of SYTYCDUS! I actually had no idea he was on Dance Moms until I just looked him up for pictures and such lol. Hilarious. That boy def grew up UNF ❤️ Gino was a contemporary dancer who finished in 3rd place on his season of SYTYCD although I would have been perfectly happy if he had won since I was obviously rooting for him. He could not compete against Bailey's superfans though. Gino is 21 now I see so hallelujah! Age appropriate! Except I am married :( Anyways, his jazz with Sophie was super sexy, I appreciated that Gino danced shirtless almost every week. He knew how to cater to his fans :giggle:Such an adorable tease. Anyways, I am always hot and bothered when I see that Ray Leeper dance. And their dance together to the Dear Evan Hansen song, which is my favorite musical, and You Will Be Found is actually my favorite song from the musical and I have imagined contemporary dances to this song, so this routine was an absolute dream come true. Absolutely stunning.

One other routine that I really loved from Gino was with the top 3 guys. They slayed this along with the choreographer. Such a treat to watch, it was a gorgeous routine. The concept was a bit to religious for me but it was quite a visual masterpiece. Anyways, Gino is a gem, should have been the winner of Season 16, and was unjustly robbed in this rankdown while I had COVID. I was weak and sick at the time, but this will not be forgotten. Gino is a treasure, and congrats to him for being sensational. ❤️ 

• Thanks 1