SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

3 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Save Janette AGAIN 😘

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

SAVING: Janette Manrara yet again. 🙂 

Sass me all you want but I thought it was clear that even not caring about her I was intending her to be saved with these nominations. 💀 

Shane simpson

268310_557301122734_81301254_31611883_39
this is a dancer from Canada season 3 or 4? I can not remember him at all but he was a non-factor I believe, not sure how he made it so far as well but he must have some fans here. Anyways not a big loss, but honestly don’t care much about any of these choices left so just cutting him out of the four. The last two can also be cut but Shane didn’t win, so letting other people deal with them lol. Anyways hope this completes the word requirement yay! I will add a pic later when I am not on my phone

save marko

Edited by JC
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, *Diana said:

so I guess I'll just leave us with our winner from that season which will now be Slavik so congratulations to Elliott for making that happen. 

5 hours ago, Elliott said:

Slavik winning S15 :wub: My work here is done :wub:

Basketball Wives Ugh GIF by VH1

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

Moments like these are why I'm glad I'm not in this. :dead: 

Though of course I'm not mad at Diana with the Hannahlei cut. I like her but she's not someone I have a strong connection to, lol.

Sad to see Caitlynn go as I do love her. :( :broken: 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 6 - Andrew's turn)

Ariana DeBose had a greater career achievement than her Golden Globe and Tony Nomination last night. Really pushing her over the edge to become the most successful SYTYCD alum beating runners-up winner-turn-actress Jeanine Mason and Ellen's right-hand man tWitch Boss, her appearance as host on SNL FINALLY brought Kate McKinnon back from her Verizon ad prison to sing a West Side Story Medley duet. It's really a monumental moment in GAY RIGHTS.

For very distant 4th most successful choose any of very successful DWTS/SCD pros; Disney actors like Mollee and Kent; constant Broadway actors like Thayne, Ricky, and Melanie and Neil; TV show judges like Dominic and Hok; Peloton Star Jessica King; Beyoncé album cover Jasmine Harper; and of course star of the MAJOR MOTION PICTURE STEP UP REVOLUTION Kathryn McCormick.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

For very distant 4th most successful choose any of very successful DWTS/SCD pros; Disney actors like Mollee and Kent; constant Broadway actors like Thayne, Ricky, and Melanie and Neil; TV show judges like Dominic and Hok; Peloton Star Jessica King; Beyoncé album cover Jasmine Harper; and of course star of the MAJOR MOTION PICTURE STEP UP REVOLUTION Kathryn McCormick.

F*ck Nico Greetham’s drag, right

• Like 1

My nominations:

1. Jamile McGee
2. Jessica Richens
3. Lisa Auguste
4. Eliane Nsanze
5. Gianinni Semedo 
6. Nina Plantefève-Castryck 
7. Anna-Alicia Sklias
8. Stéphanie Evenepoel 
9. Fabian Weijdema
10. Morgane Ribbens
11. Anna Andrzejewska
12. Natalia Gap
13. Klaudia Sadło
14. Agata Stachowiak

LISA AUGUSTE

Lisa Auguste was a contemporary dancer from the first season of So You Think You Can Dance Canada. She was initially partnered with Vincent Noiseux, and the two of them delivered several strong routines in their run. In the finals, Lisa's strong run continued, but perhaps her strongest week was when she was with Miles Faber and the two of them did a contemporary to The Face. Chills. Iconic. etc. Lisa landed in the bottom two at the Top 8 alongside Arassay, which was just disgusting because that meant Natalli Reznik somehow had more votes. 😐 She ended up leaving the next week alongside Isaak, which again was gross because it meant Natalli made the finale. Lisa was a very strong dancer her season and brought a much needed maturity to her routines.

Unfortunately she's gone off the deep end on social media in the Pandemic era, so I'm cutting her here. I would've been fun keeping her around longer but I wanted to make sure Queen Richens got saved since I didn't know where @*Diana was.

SAVE: Jessica Richens