SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

ANYA GARNIS

Anya Garnis is a ballroom dancer who first appeared on the third season of So You Think You Can Dance. She was partnered with the late Danny Tidwell. She made it to twelfth. Personally, I didn't really care for Anya in S3. While I liked her first routine to Girlfriend, I was largely bored/unimpressed by everything her and Danny turned in afterward, which was to be expected. Then again, season three was a pretty terrible season overall, so I'm not surprised. However, I remember that Anya ended up being eliminated over Lauren Gottlieb and Jaimie Goodwin which was an absolute joke. Anya has since returned as an All Star, most notably in S7.

Just now, Elliott said:

Why is Kameron's name not bolded? does he have immunity somehow?????

He's technically a """""""hip-hop contemporary""""""" dancer so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Tell Andrew to nominate him for next round lol

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 6 - Elliott's turn)

Natalli Reznik (Canada 1, 4th Place)

Canada’s first season is phenomenal but Natalli was, by far, my least favourite member of that Top 4. Did she have some phenomenal ballroom routines that season? Absolutely, but I struggle to remember most of her other routines out of her style. 

She started the season with contemporary dancer Kevin. They danced a hip-hop routine and we’re in the Bottom 6. Natalli was saved, Kevin was not and after that, Natalli was with fellow ballroom dancer Francis which seemed to buoy both of them in the votes, especially when they danced ballroom. Together they danced a Paso Doble, Rumba, Broadway and Salsa. Their three ballroom routines together were great, but Francis was eliminated after the Salsa at the Top 12, while Natalli made the Top 10. 

After that, she danced a hip-hop with Izaak, a Krump and Contemporary with Vincent, a Disco and Quickstep with Nico. I loved her Disco and Quickstep with Nico, so I see why she made the finale after them, but the others not so much. I preferred Lisa, Arrasay and Allie to her so seeing her in the finale instead of them was rough.

In the finale, she danced a Salsa with Nico, a Hip-hop with Miles and a Go-go routine with Allie and placed fourth which, made sense, since the other three were so strong. I know some people might not like this cut, but of this list, I think she was one of the weakest.

save: Melanie Moore

Edited by sublymonal

Hannahlei Cabanilla
0c27e5b091b9451483d3260b528607a0.jpg

Clearly I was admittedly one of the only Jensen fans that season and she's still my favorite from that season so I guess I'll just leave us with our winner from that season which will now be Slavik so congratulations to Elliott for making that happen. Hannaheli won in real life so good for her. I never really connected to her which sort of surprises me considering I'd admittedly stan contemporary dancers lol. I have always found her and Genessy very overrated so I am not sad they are gone.

Saving: Lauren Froderman

Edited by *Diana

dance_12-tanisha-belnap_1742.rcb_.jpg&eh

Tanisha Belnap

Tanisha is a Trumper. Easy cut. That doesn't make 50 words. She doesn't post that much on social media but I could have sworn that were true. @Elliott plz come with receipts. She was on that season where Ricky won. Season. 11? I'm not checking so pretend I am CORRECT. She is a ballroom dancer although now it seems she has made the pivot to be a full time mom according to her IG. She was a good dancer on a mediocre season and TBH I don't remember a single routine of hers.

Saving: Denitsa Ikonomova

• Like 1

Cole Horibe

First of all, :dead: “Cole Horrible”. Cole was on season 9 and he had some good moments. The Paso with Lindsay is incredible. Truly amazing. “Wild Horses” is really good. His part in “Gravity” is very well acted but that routine was never gonna be as good as Kayla & Kupono’s original performance of it. “Possibly Maybe”

and “Adagio for Strings” are also great. However, Cole had some really bad moments. His attempt at the Cha-Cha was awful. “Teeth” was awful. The Jazz with Melanie was awful. Cole left at Top 6. I just never felt a strong connection to him and found his run very inconsistent. And he’s an easy cut in this set of nominations.

SAVING: Janette Manrara yet again. 🙂 

Caitlynn Lawson

dvaCC6u.png

i will make this pretty tomorrow. She was on season 8 and she was one of the best girls. She was good in contemporary and ballroom but she sucked at hip hop. Her tango and samba with Sasha were great and so was her lyrical jazz with Marko. I also liked her jazz with Robert during the first week as well. She should have made the finale over Melanie. Her solos were not good. She dated Tadd for some time I believe. I have no idea what she’s doing at the moment. She looks to be happily married with a guy named Elliot with just one T. 

Saving Brandon Bryant 

Edited by .Rei