Guess the Number of Chairs for these Top 20 artists

Misirlou

Judging by their online material and their results in battles and KOs, try to guess (just for fun), how many chairs the following members of the Top 20 turned (given that we don't know that info yet). I'm not including "Joshua" given that we havent heard him yet.

Paris Winningham

Peedy Chavis

Jim and Sasha

Samuel Harness

Lana Scott

Shadale Johnson

Guessing ranges for most so I have wiggle room in case I’m wrong, with parentheses following with what I think’s more likely:

Paris Winningham: 3-4 chairs (3, with Kelly or Blake sitting out)

Peedy Chavis: 2-3 chairs (3, with Kelly or John abstaining)

Jim and Sasha: 2-3 chairs (2, with the other option being Blake or John)

Samuel Harness: 2-3 chairs (3, with Kelly or Blake sitting out)

Lana Scott: 1-2 chairs (2, with the coaches in the middle opting out)

Shadale Johnson: 2-3 chairs (2, with Kelly or Ariana as the other option)

This is all just based on gut feelings, not a reflection on the artists’ talents at all; for all we know, all of them are four-chairs or one-chairs. The only reason I don’t see any four-chairs as likely is because I feel like that’d be relatively memorable, but we’re also missing taping information for a couple sets of blinds so I don’t think it’s impossible. 

Paris Winningham - 4 chairs

Peedy Chavis - 3 chairs

Jim and Sasha - 3 chairs

Samuel Harness - 3 chairs

Lana Scott - 1 chair

Shadale Johnson - 2 chairs

I'll also predict 'Joshua' got more than 2. Just an assumption, obviously not a reflection on anyone's talent, as stated above.

Paris Winningham - He screams 4 chair turn to me. Apart from having the voice for it, his style might be one that all coaches might go for.

Peedy Chavis - I´m guessing 2 chairs, given that his style might not be all coaches cup of tea.

Jim and Sasha - 2 chairs. Ariana and probably John, given that he has turned for a lot of the groups this season, and he might have wanted them too.

Samuel Harness - 3 chairs. I can see a John Holiday situation here, with him getting a 4 coach standing O in the KOs (confirmed), but Blake sitting out in the blinds. Although 4 is also very possible, and I personally hope is the case.

Lana Scott - 2 chairs. Probably Ariana and Blake.

Shadale Johnson - 2 or 3 chairs.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

There’s always that one 3 chair singer (or more) that Kelly doesn’t turn who shouldve gotten 4 chair status. I’m guessing it might be Samuel maybe even tho I put him as 4 chairs.

S20 it was Cam/Vic, S19 it was Jim/Sid

Probably. Though it seems like Kelly was back to turning more this season. Blake is the stingy one now, he prevented 2 four chair turns. (Raquel and Jonathan) so far.

Most to least likely 4 chair

Paris Winningham

Jim and Sasha

Shadale Johnson

Peedy Chavis

Samuel Harness

Lana Scott

At least one of these singers is definitely a 4 chair turn. “Joshua” could get any chair turn amount as well. 

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

All I will say is that Tapings 4 and 5 are both COMPLETELY missing. It would just be improbable to not have at least 1 four-chair turn between those two.

Yeah. And seeing that there were 3 4-chairs in taping 6, they were willing to turn later on in the game.

I believe I'm counting 34 chair turns for taping 1-3 and 6-8, so that's approximately 14 chair turns across the 2 tapings... Maybe Jim & Sasha could be Ari's 4 chair (or... an early elimination like Sophia)

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah. And seeing that there were 3 4-chairs in taping 6, they were willing to turn later on in the game.

I believe I'm counting 34 chair turns for taping 1-3 and 6-8, so that's approximately 14 chair turns across the 2 tapings... Maybe Jim & Sasha could be Ari's 4 chair (or... an early elimination like Sophia)

That´d be great, that would give them an edge for the coach save on playoffs maybe.

Someone mentioned John maybe using his block to get Paris or Samuel, I can see that, probably included in 4 chair turns.

Edited by Misirlou

Honestly, I'm betting on Samuel. Shadale ould be one too.

I think Lana is a one chair turn, maybe because it would be rad for her to have that storyline of a one chair in the blinds, being saved in the battles because of her improement, and then absolutely slaying the KOs and devouring a 4 chair turner!

I'm expecting Ari to have at least 1 4 chair turner, so I'm betting on Jim & Sasha, although it could also be one of her KO/Battle eliminees (minus Vaughn, KCK3 and Katherine)

I’m mainly expecting John to get one or two more 4 chair turns on his original team (Ariana also stated that a lot of contestants she really wanted picked John). Honestly anyone from his team could have gotten 4 chairs, but I’m thinking Paris and 1 other who is still on his team. 
Also, based on Lana’s path on the show, she seems like an underdog (getting saved against a 1 chair turn, and going against Carson as an underdog but prevailing). This is why I’m thinking 2 chairs at most for her.

Paris Winningham - 4 (if we're missing a four chair turner I'm betting on him)

Lana Scott - 2 (Kelly & Blake)

Peedy Chavis - 1 (Blake)

Xavier Cornell - 3 (Kelly, John, and Ariana)

Jim & Sasha - 1 or 2 (maybe John or Kelly in addition to Ariana)

Shadale Johnson - 2 (John and Kelly)

Samuel Harness - anywhere from 2 to 4 (I think at least John and Kelly turned for him)