๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€' ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐ŸŽญ

sydneysam

Why do I feel like Peedy would do well with "Beggin'?" If he wants to stay in that showman route then maybe that he can perform that song at some point. (Especially since it had a resurge in popularity this year)ย 

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 3

I agree. At least they posted the video on Instagram and YouTube tonight, but full performances should be aired for all contestants that join a team.

ย 

I'm hoping Peedy has a good song choice and less theatrical performance for the playoffs.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 1:33 PM, Gmm99 said:

Why do I feel like Peedy would do well with "Beggin'?" If he wants to stay in that showman route then maybe that he can perform that song at some point. (Especially since it had a resurge in popularity this year)ย 

An option for the "Showman Route" could be AMERICA by Neil Diamond. Patriotic songs are usually well received on singing shows.ย 

ย 

An option for the "Singer Song Writer Route" could be TROUBLE by Ray LaMontagne.ย 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 1:51 PM, RTV said:

No matter what happens in the playoffs, Peedy made some new musical friends through this experience.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUxhDRTrjzh

ย 

For sure, their friendships are the best! David yesterday (on his live with Samuel) mentioned that Peedy's a quiet kid at first, but so intentional and kind. He seems to be a little brother to them as well ;)ย 

• Like 2

On 8/14/2021 at 1:54 AM, sydneysam said:

ย 

peedy-bio.jpg

ย 

7zpiagpl.jpg

ย 

peedy-trivia.jpg

ย 

ย 

On 8/14/2021 at 1:54 AM, sydneysam said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ro337DOdw

KNOCKOUT ROUNDS -ย Unchain My Heart (Joe Crocker)

ย 

I've added Peedy's KO performance link and 2nd trivia image!!

ย 

As I've said on the other fan threads of mine, I will not be active on the forums before (atleast not as active as before), so if ever someone wants to takeover Peedy's fan thread to make it more active and to update it regularly, I'll let you! If no one takes it though, I'll still come here and update, but not as fast and active as before. Thanksย ๐Ÿค

Entertainment Weekly recap by Maggie Fremont:

If you remember one thing from this performance remember that Peedy Chavis commits. He's got the Elvis look down for these Live Playoffs and he really goes for it with this song. It's maybe not the best song choice for him, but he's putting on a show regardless. John praises Peedy's energy, his star power, and the fact that he so effortlessly is a "presence on this stage." Coach Blake reveals his own mother said she was voting for Peedy before she even saw the performance. So maybe remember that, too: Moms love Peedy Chavis!

https://musicmayhemmagazine.com/blake-shelton-his-mom-dorothy-are-big-fans-of-elvis-presley-impersonator-peedy-chavis-on-the-voice

https://outsider.com/entertainment/the-voice-blake-shelton-team-member-peedy-chavis-busts-creedence-clearwater-revival-cover

ย 

Mark Franklin of idolchatteryd.com on 11/10/21:

Peedy dialed back the Elvis impersonation and delivered a better vocal with this performance than he did Monday night. Not an exceptional vocal and not the best of the save performance. But remember, Peedy's only 19. Grade: C+

Edited by RTV

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, RTV said:

ย 

I dig it. The Elvis influence is still palpable, but Iยดm finally starting to hear Peedy as his own artist. Love the throwback, classic sounding nature of the track. Canยดt go wrong with a good bassline and a smooth sax as well.ย 

ย 

Well done for being his first single. Letยดs see how the rest of the album shapes out.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 4