๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€' ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐ŸŽญ

sydneysam

50 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Heยดs more in the singer-songwriter/folk lane (Jim Croce, Cat Stevens) than country, although he has covered the later. Looking forward to see his song choices.

Yeah, I actually have doubts thatย heโ€™ll go country on the show (maybe only in his battle.) :haha:

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

ย 

A video of him singing "Bad Bad Leroy Brown" by Jim Croce. Live audience.

ย 

Ooh haven't seen this video yet, thank you for sharing!!

ย 

Love how he's vocally solid all throughout this performance and it's live ๐Ÿคฉ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Heยดs more in the singer-songwriter/folk lane (Jim Croce, Cat Stevens) than country, although he has covered the later. Looking forward to see his song choices.

ย 

Yeah, I don't really consider him a country singer even if he has covered some country songs already. I think he's that folk/singer-songwriter type of artist that can just really give a justice to a country song ๐Ÿค”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

20210821031549-0.jpg

ย 

From Peedy's latest Instagram story ๐Ÿคฉ

ย 

can't wait for this young guy on the show! I just know that he will be a threat ;) can't wait to watch his growth on the show โค๏ธ

Just found out today that heยดs actually an underdog here lol. Just wait till the reception comes in.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, sydneysam said:

20210821031549-0.jpg

ย 

From Peedy's latest Instagram story ๐Ÿคฉ

ย 

can't wait for this young guy on the show! I just know that he will be a threat ;) can't wait to watch his growth on the show โค๏ธ

Woo hoo!!! I canโ€™t wait to see his performances!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Just found out today that heยดs actually an underdog here lol. Just wait till the reception comes in.

ย 

Love me some good underdog stories! (turns out some of my fan thread artists this season are underdogs here ๐Ÿ’€) ๐Ÿคฉ

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So apparently this was his battle song:

ย 

ย 

Unusual choice, but I could see it fitting him.

ย 

ย 

Yeah, that's a weird song choice for both TJR and himย ๐Ÿ’€ย but with the rhythmic approach and all, I can see the song suiting him. I can see him also playing a guitar with this one

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Yeah, that's a weird song choice for both TJR and himย ๐Ÿ’€ย but with the rhythmic approach and all, I can see the song suiting him. I can see him also playing a guitar with this one

Very unusual lol, but it has good harmonies, and thatยดs what a battle of 4 people need. So I think Iยดll enjoy it. And yeah, the guitar could suit him here.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Very unusual lol, but it has good harmonies, and thatยดs what a battle of 4 people need. So I think Iยดll enjoy it. And yeah, the guitar could suit him here.

Iโ€™m not sure if he did. The source only mentioned that the two guys in TJR played acoustic guitar.ย 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Iโ€™m not sure if he did. The source only mentioned that the two guys in TJR played acoustic guitar.ย 

Definitely interesting, since he seems more folk-esque, which is a genre that prominently features acoustic guitar, and now he performs without it. But he has a musical theatre background, so he probably has some moves.

• Like 1

More feedback from his battle:

ย 

"the audience Loved the performance! It really was a great battle. I believe a few coaches said it was such an experience and that it didnโ€™tย feel like a battle. I believe Blake and Kelly gave them a standing O"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

ย 

"the audience Loved the performance! It really was a great battle. I believe a few coaches said it was such an experience and that it didnโ€™tย feel like a battle. I believe Blake and Kelly gave them a standing O"

Thatโ€™s good to hear. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

ย 

ย 

Go get it Peedy and TJR!!ย :wub:ย I'm so excited to hear their battle, it looks fun, based on the song choiceย 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

peedychavismusic-1630433000292-5.jpg

ย 

peedychavismusic-1630433000292-3.jpg

ย 

peedychavismusic-1630433000292-0.jpg

ย 

peedychavismusic-1630433000292-6.jpg

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTP0UszLv4R/?utm_medium=copy_link

ย 

Now I get the charisma that Blake sees on Peedy ๐Ÿ˜ honestly though, killer photos from this dude and he looks good! and from that last photo, is that a peace sign or a the voice sign? ๐Ÿคช

Heโ€™sย a theatre kid, the charisma is to be expected. ;)ย Nice shots from his time in LA. ๐Ÿ“ธย 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1