๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€' ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐ŸŽญ

sydneysam

• 2 weeks later...

Good job by him. I wasn't 100% in love with his vocals tonight (the missed falsetto) , even though how he overpowered the trio on the "shootin son of a gun" was impressive.

ย 

That being said, I loved his stage presence and charisma. He's a performer.ย 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, season1 said:

Congratulations to Peedy for winning his battle.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Both Peedy and The Joy Reunion delivered solid battle performances. I'm happy for Peedy advancing to the KOs, but sad that my other favorite, The Joy Reunion, was eliminated.

ย 

Sad that TJR went home too :(ย I thought they did really well (freakin' in LOVED with their harmonies), but yeah, it's a part of the show

• Like 1

Can we just talked about how risk taker of a vocalist Peedy is? He's NOT afraid at all to go for those notes (even if he missed one part, but still atleast it's good to know he's willing to try). Love that about himย :wub:

ย 

I also cannot stop watching this guy perform. He has a certain charisma and appeal that's just so positive and joyous to watch

ย 

He's more than just the Elvis impersonation tbh. He is his own artist and he is good on his own lane

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Can we just talked about how risk taker of a vocalist Peedy is? He's NOT afraid at all to go for those notes (even if he missed one part, but still atleast it's good to know he's willing to try). Love that about himย :wub:

ย 

I also cannot stop watching this guy perform. He has a certain charisma and appeal that's just so positive and joyous to watch

ย 

He's more than just the Elvis impersonation tbh. He is his own artist and he is good on his own lane

ย 

He reminds me a bit of Scotty McCreery, Idol S10 winner. Blake said that he could win; I hope he does.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 1:54 AM, sydneysam said:

๐—ข๐—ก-๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ช ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKpo5Pig3rYย 

BLIND AUDITION - Heartbreak Hotel (Elvis Presley)

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4avxVADzRk

BATTLE ROUNDS -ย Joy to the World (Three Dog Night)

ย 

I've added Peedy's battle performance link! Hyped up to hear him on the KOs, hoping he's not montagedย ๐Ÿคž

• Like 2

peedychavismusic-1634233387977-0.jpg

ย 

peedychavismusic-1634233387977-4.jpg

ย 

peedychavismusic-1634233387977-3.jpg

ย 

peedychavismusic-1634233387977-1.jpg

ย 

peedychavismusic-1634233387977-2.jpg

ย 

Screenshot-2021-10-15-01-44-19-87.jpg

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVBCcLPr1k-/?utm_medium=copy_link

ย 

PEEDYY! Truth to be told, I've never really rooted for contestants like him on the show in the past few seasons, but there's something special about this guy, his voice and his presence up on that stage every single time, he's like thill ball of energy that's so impressive and fun to watch!! He also keepsย  on impressing me every time with how brave he is going for those killer vocal stuffs. Hence, I've decided to not only stan him, but to also create a fan thread lol. I'm SO hyped up to hear him on the KO, hopefully we'll hear it on full ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

ย 

plus, can we all appreciate of how TJR treated Peedy like their son? the bond they formed was so special ๐Ÿฅบ even before the season started, TJR has actually spoke highly of Peedy on one of our convos ๐Ÿค

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

peedychavismusic-1634233387977-0.jpg

ย 

peedychavismusic-1634233387977-4.jpg

ย 

peedychavismusic-1634233387977-3.jpg

ย 

peedychavismusic-1634233387977-1.jpg

ย 

peedychavismusic-1634233387977-2.jpg

ย 

Screenshot-2021-10-15-01-44-19-87.jpg

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVBCcLPr1k-/?utm_medium=copy_link

ย 

PEEDYY! Truth to be told, I've never really rooted for contestants like him on the show in the past few seasons, but there's something special about this guy, his voice and his presence up on that stage every single time, he's like thill ball of energy that's so impressive and fun to watch!! He also keepsย  on impressing me every time with how brave he is going for those killer vocal stuffs. Hence, I've decided to not only stan him, but to also create a fan thread lol. I'm SO hyped up to hear him on the KO, hopefully we'll hear it on full ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

ย 

plus, can we all appreciate of how TJR treated Peedy like their son? the bond they formed was so special ๐Ÿฅบ even before the season started, TJR has actually spoke highly of Peedy on one of our convos ๐Ÿค

ย 

Can't wait for his KO. His reception appears to be really good already and hopefully it continues there.

• Like 2

I just realized another S17 contestant that Peedy reminds me of, Ricky Duran. Both have a lot of passion on stage, and are just fun to watch. Not to mention they are Team Blake guys that are more rock and not country.
ย 

How many past contestants will Peedy get compared to this season?

• Like 1