The Voice 'What If' Scenarios

Mistake006

1 hour ago, Jyn Mycle said:

What if Cami picked Gwen instead of John as a coach. I'm sure you guys know that Cami considered picking between John or Gwen. What could be Gwen's treatment for her a fodder or a frontrunner?

So Kelly was her last choice lmaooo when she used her only block, only steal, and only save on her.

I think Gwen would take her to PO's and save her instead of Ben (Cami takes Joseph's spot). So same placement, Top 9

14 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

What do you guys think would have happened if Anthony Riley (rip) didn't withdraw from S8?

He would have probably made the Top 12 on Team Pharrell and Mia Z would have likely gotten stolen by another coach (she was against Sawyer and there was no way Pharrell was dropping him)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Classicrocker1993 said:

What do you guys think would have happened if Cody Ray Raymond never withdrew from the voice?

He would beat Natasha if they were paired, and maybe Jennifer would have stolen back Zaxai instead of stealing Colton

As for if Cody makes T12, he would have fought with Sarah for that second PV. Zaxai would still get eliminated where he did

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

He would beat Natasha if they were paired, and maybe Jennifer would have stolen back Zaxai instead of stealing Colton

As for if Cody makes T12, he would have fought with Sarah for that second PV. Zaxai would still get eliminated where he did

I know Kelly chose him over Sandy and everything... but Natasha's KO came out of nowhere, and I'm not sure what Cody could have done to top that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

I know Kelly chose him over Sandy and everything... but Natasha's KO came out of nowhere, and I'm not sure what Cody could have done to top that.

Kelly still let go of Natasia, even though everyone in the 3 way was really good

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

What if Kelly wasn't blocked for Katie Kaden? Would she still make the finale (3rd) place or higher

Katie was making the finale regardless. Also because John just won his season so there was no need to pimp John specifically that season. 

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Mistake006 said:

What if Bella didn’t flop and she was in Ari’s T3? How far do you think she would have made it

If she was still good, I’m guessing she would still be in at this point, considering TPTB wouldn’t have needed to push for Jim and Sasha in the save like they did.

4 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

What if Ryan Gallagher didn't get disqualified?

I truly believed he would have won that year. I've never seen minivan moms that thirsty before :adamhappy:

Perhaps, but they wanted to adopt Carter so lol.

I think a Carter/Ryan/Jim Top 3 for sure. Maybe Blake gets a rare 3rd place here too. Carter still wins in my eyes, but would prob be closer in votes.

9 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

I truly believed he would have won that year. I've never seen minivan moms that thirsty before :adamhappy:

Probably runner up to Carter. That or 3rd place, after him and Jim.

He would have made the finale for sure, and Cami would have likely been gone in POs, which I´m sure IDF is happy that it didn´t happen lol.

7 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

IDF would probably really hate the season because Desz and Cami would possibility both get eliminated a round earlier, as well as the all male finale.

It would not be fun to think of a possibility of both Sid and Cami getting Instantly Eliminated during Playoffs.

2 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

Didn’t even realize we had this thread or I wouldn’t have made an entire post 😭… but what if Season 6 had today’s format? I feel like Christina would have won fs  and Tess & Bria could have gotten through their 1-2 flop performances and made semis at least 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Considering the massacre that occurred in the T8 that season, I don’t think anything would have changed regarding that. They would have probably made it into Top 10, which is still an extra week in the competition. All I know is that Christina probably wouldn’t need the save to make finale

• Like 1

What if Blake wasn't blocked for Kenzie and Kelly turned for Cam Anthony?
Cam's second choice of coach was actually Kelly, not Nick...

And I'm 99.99% sure that Kenzie would've gone with Blake in a heartbeat

Kenzie and Cam would PROBABLY still be the top 2. But would Kenzie win, given Blake's backing/fanbase and success with country artists?

Two scenarios:

What if Carson didnt mess up his KO, and instead did good with (take this in account) the George Strait song, winning it and advancing to POs?

And now lets go back to reality, where he did mess up his KO, what if Blake had picked him either way due to being a 4 chair turn and the voting potential?

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Two scenarios:

What if Carson didnt mess up his KO, and instead did good with (take this in account) the George Strait song, winning it and advancing to POs?

And now lets go back to reality, where he did mess up his KO, what if Blake had picked him either way due to being a 4 chair turn and the voting potential?

okay winner!

Paris would've likely been out by POs me thinks, considering we'd likely get Wendy/Paris PVs and Blake would've probably saved Libianca or Peedy

I don't think he'd be able to beat GNT in stats, but it would've been close considering Minivan adored him