Who was the Most robbed in the past 4-way Knockouts?

VoiceFan!

Most Robbed 4-way KO member  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Season 18: Samantha Howell "Always on My Mind"
    • Season 19: Ryan Gallagher "Time to Say Goodbye" (I know that he got DQ'd but i'd still include him)
    • Season 19: Julia Cooper "wish u were gay"
    • Season 19: Larriah Jackson "One and Only"
    • Season 20: Savanna Woods "Black Hole Sun"
    • Season 20: Carolina Rial "Anyone"
    • Season 20: Emma Caroline "Neon Moon"

I’m going with Savanna or Carolina. One of them should have won, but Devan, who I thought had the lowest chance to win, won and gave a terrible playoff performance. 

Ryan got DQed so he doesn’t count and neither does Julia as a result

The right person won S18 based on performances

In order (this is really tough since I love all of the top 6):

1. Julia Cooper, Savanna Woods, and Carolina Rial [All three gave performances which, in my opinion, were much better than their opponents. I'm voting for Carolina in the poll, but they're all mostly even; I could justify voting for both of the others.] 
4. Emma Caroline [I thought her performance was super pretty and well-done, and I would have been delighted had she won, but the above ones were also excellent]
5. Larriah Jackson [I would have been happy had she won, but this wasn't as great as her battles performance, which was more polished]
6. Samantha Howell [This is the only season in which I actively considered voting for the winner (though I didn't), so she goes last, even though I prefer her performance to some of the others above]
7. Ryan Gallagher [he broke Covid rules, great singer but he did this to himself]
Edited by QueenCami

• istersay changed the title to Who was the Most robbed in the past 4-way Knockouts?
Just now, QueenCami said:

The fact that someone voted for Ryan :whut: the only argument for that is Ryan robbing himself by breaking Covid guidelines

That being said, if they're going strictly off of Quality of Contestant's performance - Quality of Winner's performance, I can understand the vote.

Savanna, Julia, and Samantha were my favorite performances in the 4 way knockout in each season, however, Michael’s win I found deserving. I can’t say the same about Devan and Taryn (even though I really liked both of them).

I think Savanna and Julia were the most robbed. Voted for Savanna because she was the most evident on in my opinion. She did the best out of the 4 in S20 while IMO Julia was tight with Ryan in S19.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Savanna, Julia, and Samantha were my favorite performances in the 4 way knockout in each season, however, Michael’s win I found deserving. I can’t say the same about Devan and Taryn (even though I really liked both of them).

Same with this, except it's both Savanna and Carolina for me! I have the exact feelings about Samantha vs. Michael.